Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

The Lip and Cheek tint is a little clamshell, TH routinely gives those away for free. It's a fair product but I wouldn't say anyone is missing anything by it not being in DEK. It's a three hour lip balm that smells like watermelon jolly ranchers, it is a decent cheek gel tint though.

Thanks for that info SQ, all the input from you and mocha has really helped me out.

I'd call Glow on a "favorites set" whereas The DEK is an all in one skincare box. Glow doesn't have a moisturizer but has double of their resurfacing mask.

I donno which one I would want, I've only tried the resurfacing mask, which didn't so much for me (most don't). The price point on the Glow is more appealing, but the DEK is a chance to try out the full line. I could give away the resurfacing mask to my mom or sister. I'm really torn!

Great find !

I've been stalking it from the US side for a few weeks now.  Just noticed it was in stock from my loves list Smiley Very Happy

I was waiting on it as well, It's a great set to check the brand.

Wait..has anyone noticed a Join Flash banner on the canadian site??! 

I think it's an error. I see it too but the option doesn't seem available... 

It's not appearing for me either, so I tried searching it and the flash page itself still redirects me to the US site =\

If you're able to load an actual sign-up page on the Canadian site try posting it here

No Smiley Sad

Where are you seeing it?

Screenshot_2015-09-16-08-42-17.png

Sorry if the pic is huge lol i havnt mastered cropping skills from my phone like some ladies here.. also i cant click the banner so either its a glitch or we may be getting it soon!

That's weird - I don't see it.  Perhaps cuz I'm already rouge?

I just turned rouge this morning (eeeek) and this was taken after..honestly didnt notice it bfor tho. When i click it, it shows me the reg shipping price list.. i will update if it actually does work.

I don't see it either

I see it.  It bothers me that I see stuff like that (and other banners) for stuff that's not available for Canadians.

Oh good then im not crazy haha..i see those promo banners too!

I always see it,, it got my hopes up, it's really annoying- we should get that option since now we have  a shiny new warehouse 

Canadians who love Disney, the mirrors are live!!

Omg I can't believe I didn't see this and missed it! I wanted to buy some for my kids and those of my friends for Christmas. 

Am I the only one bothered by Sephora's use of IIII as the Roman numeral 4?

it was the one thing that prevented me from getting the original Cinderella mirror. It just doesn't look right to me. 

2 Replies