cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I feel your pain haha

Thanks so much for the update!!

NP. Hopefully it's true!

Lately, I feel like Sephora is only able to tell you after they are live online.

You think so? That seems stupid. 😕 I saw them tell a person on Facebook the release date a week ago. But they can't tell us if they'll be be sold to Canadians? Hmmmm...

No clue. Can't get a straight answer from them.  UGH

Thanks Veronika 😞 guess we just gotta wait. I don't understand how difficult it'd be for them to tell us "Yes, you're getting them" or "No, US exclusive". Instead we get the ever mysterious "stay tuned"

I know... same here. You know what you ordered, how much of it and where it's going so just say it already. I've never seen a company that lacks so much in organization and communication.

Exactly my thoughts. They wouldn't even have to provide a day. I've just been stalking the site for three weeks now  for them and it'd be nice to know if I should keep checking frequently for them.  

I'd really like to see swatches of Gold Blooded before I pick that lip set up. It looks gorgeous though

Posted below... guess it got lost in all the chatter lol 😄

New brand histoires de parfums

http://www.sephora.com/histoires-de-parfums?ref=8112607

also, it looks like Tory Burch and Repetto brands are back

I think you are on the US site... If I click the link it says unavailable. 😞

I was definitely on .ca and browsing the 'just added' section and saw some stuff there. Can't bring it up anymore though. Weird. 

Ladies any word on kvd remix palette..?

Im so sick of trying to pry out an answer from cs..everytime i asked abt kvd and the dang mirrors ..i get an answer that makes me feel like i dreamt up non existing items and they hv to check n get back to me.  

Oof,that run-around is getting pretty frustrating x_x; Especially now that the all these holiday releases are starting to pop up,and there's so much to keep an eye out for.

I don't have any more info than what Veronika said,but I've got my fingers crossed for ya! I hope they'll go up this morning so you guys can get the goodies you've got your eyes on 💕 

Thanks hun.. with the kvd i know i can try to get it later in store but really bummed abt the compacts. We shall see.. i hope it pops up later today or soon for us.

All I know is the release date is today... but unsure if it applies to Canada. 😞

3 Replies