cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Tarte Nocturnal Nudes Beauty Essentials Set

http://www.sephora.com/nocturnal-nudes-beauty-essentials-set-P399955?skuId=1731330

Viseart Dark Mattes palette and Bright Editorials palette (not sure if this is truly new but I've never seen these)

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1716547

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1716562

holy crap! Did you see the price increase on those viseart palettes! YIKES! Glad I have them

I've actually been wondering for a while now whether the original 4 that we had were priced incorrectly.

What I mean is, they've been $80 in the US and Canada since Viseart launched at Sephora.  Since when do we ever get things priced at par?

I'm just glad I already have the one I wanted out of the new 2.  Although with the exchange rate and shipping, Sephora's $96 is probably still cheaper than $80+shipping from Alcone or Muse Beauty.

Which one do you have, out of the new two?

I'm waiting for Cool Matte, but am considering getting the Dark Matte when it comes in.

jeannie11, I have Dark Mattes and I love it, but I love bold, saturated colors 🙂

Cool Matte is pretty, but with my coloring I think I'd get less use out of it, so I keep passing on it.

😞 I was going to buy some during the sale because $80 seemed like a lot on a formula I wasn't sure about. 

$16 price increase all at once is too much.

WHOA. You're right, that's a HUGEE jump in price! Owwie.

I know! At least the older palettes are still the same price so...silver lining? lol

lol yeah... best time to get them would be during the sale in nov.

Yeah I'm not getting anything until the Nov sale, it's all going to the "loves" list for me to sort through later on lol

Do you ladies think we will see any disney compacts today? 😞 I've been trying to get that information for three weeks now and nobody at sephora has even given me a yes or no answer for if we are even getting them at all....just to stay tuned for more info

UPDATE! So I just called the Rouge line and was told Canada would get them... hopefully today. So at least that.

Oh and UD Spectrum should be live this week... ugh tired of refreshing 😞

UPDATE 2: FML!!! I AM FUMING!  Called again and now they don't know! They don't even know if Canada will get them!!!!! OMFG!

Thanks for the update! Patiently waiting........it's painful lol

I feel your pain haha

Thanks so much for the update!!

NP. Hopefully it's true!

Lately, I feel like Sephora is only able to tell you after they are live online.

You think so? That seems stupid. 😕 I saw them tell a person on Facebook the release date a week ago. But they can't tell us if they'll be be sold to Canadians? Hmmmm...

No clue. Can't get a straight answer from them.  UGH

12 Replies
testing