cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Me too now lol..

Thanks mocha for this thread! 🙂

Yess! I was just coming to post that,too! I've been refreshing for literally hours >w>;; lmao I was a little slow on spotting it,though,since it's not showing up under UD's items,and not even when you search for "Vice",which is how I was looking xD Super sneaky,ninja palette! haha

Now  I wonder when the Spectrum will go live,eh? 

I know... The Disney mirrors went live in the US and we get jack **bleep**. I want to know if we will have them. Communication lacks so much. Internal and external. UGH

They have been weeeirdly quiet about those mirrors! I really don't get the lack of promotion for those,especially since they've been so super popular in the past,eh? 

probably because they don't want the site to overload with traffic and crash... but still... it was announced everywhere it would be the 15th... so just be upfront about stuff... it ain't that hard. geeze!

I had wondered if that was the reason! But they didn't even make an announcement/post anywhere saying ,"Oh look at these pretty mirrors that will be coming soon!" to make people even generally aware.Unless people were active on these boards,or instagram,I doubt they'd have any idea about them until they were sold out.Even then they'd probably only find out by people posting pictures of their purchases.I hope too many won't be disappointed! 

Looks like we are having 2X points for skincare from today till next Monday.

Girls, i won't get my hopes up.  They might have system glitch or something.  If you look at the 2X points banner, it said it ended 1/19, which is Jan 19.  Not this coming Monday.

Also, it looks like new skin care products do not have this banner, only old products.  

I think you are right. I didn't pay attention to the date.

Hi Fatimamummy, 

where do you see this offer? I can't see it anywhere on the mobile site. 

I was just going to buy another Good Genes.

Thanks in advance!

I can see the banner on the individual skincare products pages while using desktop. Wanted to order my Algenist serum which is OOS 😞 I hope they restock it before the promo ends.

How you like good genes?

I see it whenever I look at a skincare item but oddly no where else...no banner ad or anything.

HTH!

Thank you for making this thread! You're a maple syrup angel 🙂

The Urban Decay Spectrum palette is showing up on the Canadian site ($65). It's showing OOS right now but seeing it already up I'm thinking maybe it'll be released in the next day or so! Just wanted to give a head's up 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/urban-spectrum-eyeshadow-palette-P401209?skuId=1725050

I checked on the U.S. site because I read a comment on another thread about it being available and it's true.  U.S. can order it but Canada is OOS

So pretty... yet it has so many shades that I'll never use... I'm so torn

good find!

The GlamGlow holiday set is up for VIB / VIB Rouge!

http://www.sephora.com/giftsexy-ultimate-anti-aging-set-P400614?skuId=1745306

4 Replies
testing