cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Uoma & Beauty Bakerie at Shoppers Drug Mart

Attention Canadians 🇨🇦!

You can now buy Uoma Beauty at Shoppers online! Beauty Bakerie* will soon be available on Shoppers drug mart online. Uoma Beauty will be physically in select Shoppers sometime in 2022 (estimate by beauty advisor). 

If you look at the list of brands on the Shoppers drug mart website / sort Beauty (or Makeup) by "New", you can see Uoma and Beauty Bakerie. 

You can buy Uoma beauty products.  

Replace the word "DOT" with . : shop DOT shoppersdrugmart DOT ca/Shop/Uoma/c/UOMA?sort=trending&page=0

I can't wait!!!!! Yay! 

Beauty Bakerie page on ShoppersBeauty Bakerie page on ShoppersUoma Beauty page on ShoppersUoma Beauty page on Shoppers

*Beauty Bakerie has had & may continue to have scandals/issues with customer service & employee treatment (but then again my pessimistic self says "what beauty company doesn't have issues with employee treatment/abuse?")

(I posted this also under Beauty News 2.0 for everyone, but decided to post here too for those who are not part of that group).

Re: Uoma & Beauty Bakerie at Shoppers Drug Mart

Follow-up. 

According to a beauty advisor at Shoppers:

"I know Uoma will be coming to limited stores next year I believe. I am not sure if they've decided which stores will have it yet  but I'd recommend calling customer service at [phone number for Customer service] as they might have more information."

You can buy Uoma products online (I think pretty much the whole line is there) & see some (with out-of-stock symbols) Beauty Bakerie products listed. 

Hi - just following up on this. A quick and easy way online is to

select makeup

Select all makeup

sort by newest

that way you’ll see stuff with the out of stock symbol from the new brands they are stocking 

@CheerMomma Hey just to let you now you can now buy Uoma Beauty products online at Shoppers website. Beauty Bakerie have listed some of their products (with out-of-stock symbols as you said). So I believe the beauty advisor was saying that Uoma Beauty will be in select Shoppers stores physically sometime in 2022. 

Thank you for the heads up 💖

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • Uoma Beauty page on Shoppers
  • Beauty Bakerie page on Shoppers