Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Unfair price difference for Canadians

I have mentioned this in another thread a few days ago about how there is a ridiculous price difference between the same holiday beauty blender set in US vs Canada. I waited to see if the price was a mistake and would get fixed but I see that its still listed at a mark-up price in Canada. I've posted screenshots of the prices in the US and Canada. Can a mod explain why not the set is $20 over the proper exchange price? At $65 USD, the set should be $80. A 5 piece beauty blender set is priced at the same $100. I simply do not understand. I suppose I am just frustrated as this seems to be another case of Canadian customers getting the shaft on products and deals. The response I received from Sephora customer service over the phone was completely useless, so I've come here in hopes of a better respose.

Re: Unfair price difference for Canadians

Damn that is a big difference!

I also noticed while browsing online - this SK-II set is priced at $25 CAD despite the image showing a box with a $23 CAD sticker on it! https://www.sephora.com/product/hydrating-mask-duo-P423510?skuId=1975614

Excellent question, and that's just one of the many, many...

Excellent question, and that's just one of the many, many examples!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing