cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

USA shopping recommendations

Hello everyone!

I am going on a trip to NYC next weekend and will be doing some major beauty/skincare shopping and stock up mainly on products that are not available in Canada. I already know i'm going to get the Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial. Do you have other recommendations ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s. if you have some recommendations of fun activities to do, stores or restaurants in NYC please let me know i'd be interested to hear them too. Thanks!!

RE: USA shopping recommendations

@ellem24 did you have a good trip? Did you get lots of cool stuff?? Did you get the de babyfacial? Is it good. Iโ€™ve seen so many good reviews on it and was curious if it lived up to them!!

Re: RE: USA shopping recommendations

@ather Yes thank you, it was a really great trip!!! It did rained from our arrival on friday until monday... so we spent more time shopping ๐Ÿ˜. I did get the babyfacial and it doesn't disappoint !!! I will stock up next time i'm in the US. It makes my skin baby soft, tightens my pores and it's not too abrasive. I was out of luck to find other products i was looking for, the only Sephora i went to didn't have much. Better luck next trip i guess!
I did go to a CVS and grabbed the Physician's formula butter bronzer that was on sale and it was worth it even with the high exchange rate. It's now my favorite bronzer, i've being using it since my trip.

Re: RE: USA shopping recommendations

@ellem24 Aww thatโ€™s awesome but sucks it rained thereโ€™s to much to do there and normally mostly walking. That makes me want to go there just to get babyfacial. I actually saw a lot of reviews on that bronzer and Iโ€™ve heard so many good things. I wish it was easier and not so expensive to get stuff like that in Canada. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing