Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox*

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated May 18th 2017 ~

Tags (1)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

Woohoo the Canadian Peeps thread is back! 

(Also, that image actually kind of stresses me out. What a waste of lipstick that would be!!)

Oh gosh, I'm tripping. I haven't been on the forums on a computer in months and this has completely thrown me off. 

Was there a more updated thread or am I trippin Smiley Tongue

jesscheems wrote:

Was there a more updated thread or am I trippin Smiley Tongue

Yeah I noticed a bunch of threads are missing some posts. They go from 2016 to today.

Yep, some posts in some threads are definitely missing, I was looking for a post that I made a few days ago in the Anniversary Sale thread, and it wasn't there.

This is the most current thread but the posts are out of order. The most recent ones (from Tuesday) are here: 

https://community.sephora.com/sephora/board/message?board.id=haul-stars&message.id=67404#M67404

(it's page 20 for me, but I think might be different for others because I changed my settings to show more posts per page)

@jesscheems

Anyone knows if there is a working promo code for The Bay right now? Thanks!

I'd like to know too @fatimamummy. They've been super stingy with the codes this year =( 

ICYMI: The Charlotte Tilbury Canada website has a bunch of holiday gift sets up, including her 12 days of Christmas Book of Makeup Magic.

For those curious, I did a quick tally of the items (as best I could) to see what the value is like - value is approx. $212.21 HOWEVER that is missing the value of 3 items - her new Magic Night Cream, the Makeup Remover, and the Lip Magic which don't currently appear to be on the website. 

So I'm guessing it is worth the $250, although there isn't a great value there. I think one of the main benefits would be the mini sizes of a few products to try.

Information about the Rouge sale was posted in the DealsTooGoodtoPassUp thread by annec322: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/td-p/2052410/page/3

Looks like it's 20% off November 6–9 for VIB Rouge... No details yet on any events!

The meteorites are now showing can not be shipped to Canada in my wish list,really happy I ordered from the bay.

KVD Lolita Lip Duo go life on .ca

Chapters has free shipping with no min and has a few tokyo dark milk handcreams for 16.40 reg 23 or something like that...

FYI I was at the Toronto Eaton Centre store today at lunch and they have lots of Christmas sets out if you want to see anything in person before the sales. Mini kits/gifts are concentrated at the checkout area. Man...some of the sets are super tiny! They had the Becca Champagne Glow palette in stock. Also restocked the Sephora favorites sets.

Calgary Holts just got in the Guerlain holiday collection today!

They got 8 of the meteorites and all of them were already spoken for, apparently.

They have a few of the eyeshadow/blush compacts available. Pretty, but I have too many eyeshadow palettes (for me anyway) and I couldn't justify the $95 price tags when the meteorites were already $89 and Rouge G lipstick $56.

My pre-sale was honoured and now I'm a happy camper!

This weekend is 18500 bonus points with a $75 purchase at SDM or online at Beauty Boutique.

Murale's 20 X event with a $125 spend till Nov 6 and SDM holiday gala with 20X points on Nov 7!

If anyone is looking for the following they are available (on display at least) at the Sherway Etobicoke location as of closing today:

jem lipstick x 3

jem palette x 6

jem liquid lipstick set x 2

mj So sofia set x 4

gmml x 3

bite rewind set x 5

The mj free spirite palette was oos but I noticed it was priced few dollars higher at $121 vs on .ca at $119. 

Also for anyone looking for meteorites they were oos at the bay Sherway but will be getting 5 more and there is a waiting list, so far 3 names on the list. sa mentioned a gwp on the gala day but with a 2 item purchase. 

Hudson's Bay Wish List event

Picture was small enough, it's tricky to read! Basically, buy a $10 ticket ($2 of which goes to charity, the other $8 you use at the event). If you spend $75 at the event, you'll get a $10 off coupon to use before November 25th and if you spend $120, you'll get a GWP (evening clutch). 

Photo taken from BEAUTY the guide online magazine.

Nordstrom Vancouver Mascara event is on this Saturday. Buy 2 mascaras and get one free - I can get the Tom Ford Holiday collection ones as well on this.You can text Autumn at 604-265-1187 if you want to order by Friday(she is off saturday). I got to know that when you email Nordies SA's they cant see it unless they are in store, so texting is better Smiley Happy

Any Gap lovers out there? I have a 40% off (No Exclusions) code and ebates is 8% for them right now.

Just got this email.... **shake my head**

The Bay has the Guerlain Ors et Merveilles Eyeshadow and Blush Palette up online now - so maybe the lipstick really will come soon?

Lise Watier has their online warehouse sale up (though the site was crashing the last couple of hours, so just FYI). There are some really great deals, including palettes for under 10$. The sale is through the weekend, and next weekend they'll have their physical warehouse sale in Montreal.

www.lisewatier.com

http://www.ugo365.com/saleevent/Lise-Watier-Warehouse-Sale-Fall-2015.html

Also, if you're in the Montreal area, Clarins has their physical warehouse sale today and tomorrow.

http://www.ugo365.com/saleevent/Clarins-Warehouse-Sale-Fall-2015.html

Burberry Palette is back in stock I think, it let me place an order!

http://www.sephora.com/complete-eye-palette-P399005?skuId=1755834&country_switch=ca

5,882 Replies