Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (1)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

Ok I called the Eaton Centre store to make an appointment! Smiley Happy

But I was told that you have to buy $75 worth of ABH makeup to get your makeup / brows done by the ABH team, but at the end you have a chance to meet Anastasia herself!

Thanks for posting!

Do you know how long the promo is going on for? Or is it until it is oos

I called sq1 just now and the the SA I spoke with mentioned that Anastasia will Not be doing any applications herself and will probably just walk around between appts saying hi..there is no min purchase for 2 options..contour and conceal or brow/eye completed with a lip..she will have 15 of her hand picked pro artists accompany her..in the end for a personal meet n greet it will be $75 purchase.. Also SA said something abt TOA of $125 purchase option as well.. but I have no clue what that means lol and she spoke so fast i didnt want to interrupt..guess she is excited too lol. Btw, only handful appts left. 

What is a TOA? I dont think she ment terms of agreement lol. 

When I called at Eaton centre, A guy attended the call and gave me info I write below and then he put me on a hold to call someone who may give further info and make appointment. She just took my name and phone # and didn't tell about anything else. I'll call them to ask again.

Edit: Ok I called the store and they confirmed what @Anewxa has posted. There is no minimum requirement for brow and makeup which will be done by a MUA ( & not by Anastasia) But a $75 purchase is required for GWP and to meet and get a photo with her. That is fine because I don't want to get my whole makeup done. I only want to get my brows done and see how they do it and if it looks better than how I am doing it myself 😉

Great let me know..I didnt understand what was the diff between $75 and $125 purchase ..

When I first called, I mentioned to sq1 SA abt your info posted here and she said it doesnt make sense to have min 25 purchase and anastasia never does herself its too time consuming so she brings her own artists n she just walks around to look over. but she said she will check in the info and call me back. I booked anyway.. it seems 4 appts we left as she gave me only 4 time slots.

which option did you choose @fatimamummy? I chose brow/eye since I dont really contour and not sure abt their brand concealers..however im considering switching to learn just the technique for concealing and light contouring.

edit: thanks for the update! so i guess it means the more we spend the more gwp options..i think she will sign some stuff too.. i heard in past they give a small gwp like mini brow whiz or tweezers with bag.. 

@Anewxa It's strange they aren't asking to choose an option between brow OR contour. They are saying brow AND contour. I was first to call so I got 12 pm. I'm definitely interested in brows only.

so odd.. well its expected to get various answers from diff ppl and locations.. I hope they dont give me catipillar brows though. 

@Anewxa Did you attend the ABH event? Let us know how the things worked. I couldn't manage to go and now I am curious to know if I missed something Very Cool .

@fatimamummy unfortunately I could not make it Smiley Sad maybe next time..  I am curious how it was though..and what were the goodies given. 

@Anewxa Toa is token of appreciation 

well thank you! @Mochapj now my soul can feel peace for the rest of the day Smiley Very Happy

There's also a Rouge Caudalie event

image.jpeg

Oh yes, I didn't notice this one was missing.

is there a min purchase for this as well? 

Last I attended a Caudalie event, There was a $75 purchase required for GWP.

@fatimamummy How was it..worth going to? looks like its at the caudalie spa. Since sephora store is under renovations.. and obvs Im not interested in the wine part haha..unless its cola from the vineyards Smiley Very Happy

It was nice. Brand co founder was there and facials were done by store employees as well as Caudalie esthetician. Mine was done by brand esthetician and it was more like a bedtime skin care routine than the actual  massage and mask facial. 

Did this come in the same "june events" email, or did you receive a separate email for this?

I haven't received a Rouge exclusive event invite for Vancouver..

Did they forget me....? Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Same email @Insomniacmuffin. The Rouge events don't regularly happen, so maybe there isn't one for Vancouver right now? 

cry.gif

if you're a fan of Caudalie and live in Toronto, it seems like the boutique spa itself has events like this from time to time.

I'm subscribed to their email newsletter, and have seen invites every few months to non-Rouge/Sephora related events hosted by Caudalie at the Caudalie spa. But alas, I live in Alberta :'(

5,965 Replies