Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Yes these are good samples of generous sizes @cianni 

No still doesn't work I will keep trying

No still doesn't work I will keep trying

Heads up to anyone who is planning to attend today’s Rouge event. This is NOT a holiday preview event like US. It isn’t actually an event but just a GWP for Rouge clients. I came in early as soon the store opened so I can take a look at holiday stuff before it gets crowded but there is nothing at all on display. 

First rep told me the new products are displayed on  the brand shelfs instead of on a separate display but I couldn’t find any. Second told it was an event only for gift bag with $75 purchase and they don’t have any holiday products available. 

Seriously I think it’s my mistake I assumed it was a preview event while it doesn’t say so on the email. 

I didn’t need any of the regular stuff and given how beat up the samples are in this GWP bag, I didn’t feel the need to buy backups just for the gift bag. 

Update: the code is actually ROUGELIFE but apparently isn’t live because I’ve tried a few times this morning and keep getting “sorry the promo code you’ve entered is expired” 🤔 it was supposed to go live this morning @fatimamummy @cangirl84 

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I don’t think the code actually worked at all. I tried it a few hours after it Was supposed to work and it wouldn’t work. If it did work, there were so few samples that they were gone by 9am AST. I complained to Sephora.

Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@JanicefromNS  It didn’t sell out early in the morning even though that was the message you get when trying to use it. Code went live late afternoon yesterday and all five products are still available.

Thanks! I went back in after seeing your message and was successful.

@JanicefromNS I used it at 11:30 pm yesterday and it worked! I scooped three samples. I can’t check if it’s still working or in stock because I get a “sorry you redeemed this promotion already” error

think its 35 min purchase. you choose 3 from Fresh umbria...

think its 35 min purchase. you choose 3 from Fresh umbria clay mask, Jo Malone bluebell, kopari coconut oil, and shiseido eye cream. great offer...between this and fresh offer I am all stocked up.

hi @cianni that code is for what? gwp ?

@mztm Yes, gwp for Rouge when you spend 35. Smiley Very Happy

@mztm I grabbed one because I had to pick up something anyway. It has 9 DS items with an approximate value of $72.19 plus one Tom ford perfume sample (1.5ml) and an IGK foil. There was also a coupon in there that said you can get 3 DS items (there are 5 choices) with any purchase online of $35 or over starting Sunday. Based on the insert, it seems that there is a DS Jo Malone perfume (can’t see the scent), Fresh Umbrian clay mask, kopari coconut melt, Shisheido Benefience (can’t see the product, but its in a tube) and a YSL tatouage couture lip stain. My best guess for that shade is 1 Rouge Tatouage @fatimamummy 

@cianni btw i am guessing the bottle of JM in the picture...

@cianni btw i am guessing the bottle of JM in the picture is Wild Bluebell

Thank you for the details @cianni . Does the coupon has a general code or an individualized code? Since it is for online use so I’m wondering if it will be available for everyone?

@fatimamummy its a general code ROUGELOVE. I suspect it’ll be available for everyone, but the people who got the GWP just know about it first because it says “first come first serve while availability lasts”. I haven’t seen any emails about it, but definitely try tomorrow if you’re interested! Buy-in much more reasonable than the 75 hahah

thank you @cianni for your update 🧡 i wasn’t able to go anyways im saving up for thise hourglass holiday edition comin soon 🥰

Ooo thanks for the additional info @cianni! It’s cool that they added a coupon for DS sizes. I’m tempted by the prospect of getting a YSL Tattouage deluxe to try the formula, but don’t really have anything I need to purchase as of late 🤔

@Guessgal I picked up that YSL in last years give me more lip. The color is really beautiful (more of a pink-red than a true red, which i appreciated because aside from the holidays I don’t really wear true red lipstick). The formula is really comfortable, goes on smoothly and dries down nicely. It lasts a long time tooo. The only thing I will say is that it’s HEAVILY perfumed. Like if you closed your eyes and smelled it you could think that it’s a rollerball or something you’re sniffing. It’s a little “old lady” for me and pretty strong so I don’t know if I’d pick it up in a full size but it is a solid product if you’re not picky about fragrance. I probably will only pick something up and use the coupon bc I saw that there’s an IGK dry shampoo set that’s 35 on the dot and they didn’t have it in store so I couldnt pick it up today

@cianni thanks for adding your thoughts on the formula. I'll definitely sniff it in store to make sure I can handle the fragrance then

thank you , @fatimamummy i wont waste time to go at the store

@fatimamummy I just don’t get why they give rouge such crappy samples in their GWP. If I spend $1k++ a year, I’ve tried all these recycled samples - many more than once. 

7,983 Replies