Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Oh that is weird @GG84  . I was a bit occupied and checked my email just before posting here and saw this invite. It is still showing in my inbox. We’re you able to RSVP ?

@fatimamummy 

No it disappeared too quickly. It’s okay though, I have a house full of Deluxe Samples I always swear I’ll use and never end up using lol 

Anyone have success with arriving later closer to 8:30 to an event like this?  Last time I arrived at 7, but I'd hate to go and there be no gwp left. @fatimamummy 

@l8totheparty 

Really? The whole point of RSVP’ing is to ensure there are enough GWP as it’s a Rouge only event. I’ve shown up 5 mins to close and gotten the GWP. 

Ok, that is good to know!  My evening plans will not allow me to make it by 7, but this could be a neat gwp and, well, I can always use something. @GG84 

@l8totheparty  Personally I get the products I want to buy put on hold and go pick them at the start of event to avoid long line. Sometimes people do post about their stores running out of GWP so maybe call your store in advance and request them to put one on side for you along with the stuff you plan to buy?

@fatimamummy  darphin looks like Cleansing milk and I’m going to guess Becca is loose powder mini 

@Mochapj @I was leaning towards cleansing milk for Darphin but had no idea what Becca could be.

@fatimamummy  I zoomed in on the photo of Darphin bottle and it says ‘lait’ (French for milk) so it’s definitely some sort of milk. I’m not super familiar with Darphin’s line though so I don’t know if they make multiple milks.

there are only a few Becca products that come in pots and based on the scale of the items, I can’t see it being any of the others (mini corrector or undereye brightener)

funny how the buy ins for these bags keeps getting higher and higher 🤣

@Mochapj I remember receiving a DS of Darphin INTRAL cleansing milk with chamomile in similar packing so I assume it is the same one.

You are so right about buyins, Once upon a time it was with any purchase no minimum then $35 and now at every event it is increased by $5 - $10

It looks like the Becca Hydra Mist set and refresh powder 

Thank you @GG84 

Just a little rant. I thought I would try ordering from Ulta because they had some nice sales. I usually shy away from USA retailers because of bad experiences with customs. Well, I get my package and get hit with $56 of duties (and a $9.99 UPS service fee) because the value of my goods was tripled from some reason (from about $100CAD to $300CAD). I have emailed them about it but my hopes are not too high as they are blaming it on Borderfree.

Anyways, just sharing in case it saves someone some grief.

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@SurprisedLemur - I am so sorry that happened to you - that’s awful!!!! Just terrible and so unacceptable for them to fob it off on the service THEY USE. My view is that until the product is in your hands getting it there is the seller’s responsibility so if THEIR service screws up its their job to fix it. Man... ULTA has a few things that are hard to get in Canada but I had already made the decision not to shop there when I heard that they would extend any of the GWPs to Canadians making purchases. It makes me mad when US companies want to give us a crappier deal than they give US customers. If we are buying from the US site like US customers why on earth should we not get the same things? Reading this has solidified my determination to never ever shop there.

@SurprisedLemur  Brutal!!! ☹️ That completely sucks that they tripled the value. It’s bad enough to pay regular duties, but to pay inflated duties (it’s happened to me, too) is honestly infuriating 😑

Thanks for letting us know. This morning after waking up...

Thanks for letting us know. This morning after waking up I was so tempted to order Refa from Us since they ship to Canada but glad I saw your post, I would be hit with so much on duty then. I will wait till Sephora carrys it here then.

Ok, this freaks me out about all of a sudden being hit with duties. @SurprisedLemur 

@l8totheparty  I’m just going to wait until Ulta comes to Canada to order. About a year to go, according to their PR. I’m not risking a duties snafu like this. As if the exchange wasn’t already bad enough!

I had something similar happen to me.. I spent $36 US at...

I had something similar happen to me.. I spent $36 US at ELF and then when I got the package I got hit with like $17 in duties and $10 for a Canada Post charge and they valued what I had to be over $100... it was very dumb.

Re: I had something similar happen to me.. I spent $36 US at...

@Lisa1989  That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you as well. It's always a nasty surprise that negates whatever deal you thought you were getting...

in case anyone is interested in Jo Malone, the Canadian site is also having a full size GWP promo on purchases over $175. I saw the US was having it and didn't think Canada would be as well, but looks like they are albeit with a different minimum spend and gifts.

Screenshot_20190610-074757_Firefox.jpg

so far I was able to get:

Ginger Biscuit Cologne 100ml
Orris and Sandalwood Intense 50ml
Wood Sage and Sea Salt Body &, Handwash 250ml
Orange Bitters Cologne 100ml
Orange Bitters Cologned 30ml
Grapefruit Body Creme 175ml
Geranium and Walnut Hand Cream 50ml 

8,024 Replies