Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Thanks for sharing @SpaceLlama! That’s very kind of them to welcome your mom and sister in too! I would think the iridescent tote would be useful for travel: I asked TSA whether my iridescent makeup bag could be used for liquids and they said yes to my surprise 🤔

@Guessgal @I also got the email invite and just like you when I tried to RSVP it was already full. It didn’t occur to me to try getting on waitlist ( Now I know what to do next time if an event is fully booked) It would have been great to meet you. Event sounds fun and I love the idea of customized love story lipsticks.

@fatimamummy  Yeah, it was a bit of a struggle bc Sephora’s CS told me to contact the store, but Bayview Village didn’t have Sephora’s number yet since it was too new/hadn’t opened yet. I eventually contacted Sephora’s Facebook team to get on waitlist, but wasn’t sure if I’d actually get in. Yes, it would be fun to meet you too!! Will message you if these pop up again 🤗

Oh how fun!! Had no idea about this even happening, lol, looks really cute. It was nice meeting you Wednesday even though it was quick!

@sabrinas  Yesss so glad I got to meet you, girl! I was going to post a re-cap of Wednesday's Clean series, but haven't found the time yet... perhaps today will be the day haha. And I didn't mention this grand opening Thursday since I didn't think I'd get in with the whole RSVP ordeal and didn't want to get you to come out for nothing. Next time though! Would love to chat more with you and attend some cool events together! 💕

Looks like a great time!

Looks like a great time!

Re: Looks like a great time!

@Nickelliebear1 It really was! Finding out the meaning behind my full upper lip (a good listener) and full bottom lip (generous and expressive) was amusing too^^

Holts 15% online for beauty

holts.PNG

Got excited when I saw this! But it looks like Holts doesn’t accept gift cards as a form of payment online yet. I wonder if they ever do any in-store discounts? @ChristalM 

@Guessgal  I am so sorry I didn't see this until now Smiley Sad

The in-store promos was 15% back on a GC. I have been able to use a GC by talking to the locla store directly and they would take it over the phone. 

Thanks for letting me know @ChristalM! I guess I’ll wait till their next sale to test this out then!

@Guessgal  So sorry Smiley Sad

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I can't seem to find any post about this Canadian July events email but I randomly stumbled upon the Tatcha popup truck today after work at Yonge/Dundas Sq. Wasn't expecting much but I registered to do a quick demo with the Tatcha rep. I didn't get her name but she was fantastic! She was Very enthusiastic about the products! I initially only wantedher to test on my hand but since I was going home.. Might as well try it on the bottom half of my face. She did a mini facial using the camellia oil, rice scrub (?), the essence, dewy skin cream and mist. Holy smokes I love the dewy skin cream and essence! This will be on my \"want\" list for the next VIB sale. This pit stop made my day! I left with a sample and a $10 Sephora gift card (over $30 purchase). I'm so glad I decided to take a peek at the truck. I didn't think I would be able to find the popup it since the email didn't specify where it would be. Sephora Canada! Please do more of these popups with the cool little freebie 🤗🤗🤗

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

What a cool event, @mmmiu ! Free samples and a discount to get the product sounds like a win to me Smiley Happy

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@mmmiu  Wow this sounds like a really fun pop-up event! Especially since you ended up finding a product that interests you! Plus the $$ off. Such a win-win! I never get the monthly Sephora event emails so I had no clue this was happening Smiley Surprised Thanks for sharing your experience!!

The Balm is now at SDM! 

Screenshot_20190628_061711.jpg

Screenshot_20190628_061732.jpg

What would you recommend from the Balm, @SpaceLlama ??

Sorry for the (very) late response, @l8totheparty 🙈 I've never tried any of the products offered at SDM, but I do like their cream blushes and eyeshadows. I tend to prefer their metallics over mattes because I find them to be easier to blend and more pigmented. The cream blushes are also easy to use as lipstick or blush. I quickly swatched some of the highlight/blush duos in store and they were really lovely! 

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Just found this in the sale section!!!

@productrater, I returned it to Sephora, but off course b...

@productrater, I returned it to Sephora, but off course by the time I received it, they were sold out online, so yes refund for broken palette, new palette, nope OOS 🙁

Re: @productrater, I returned it to Sephora, but off course b...

If you had contacted them they wouldn't have made you return that one though and would of just sent you a new once to replace your broken one. I've done that before with broken ND palettes. 

1 Reply