Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Was coming here to post the same!

I was also able to spin a:

175ml Red roses Room spray

200g Grapefruit Candle (Poppy x JM bath collection)

200g White Jasmine Candle

100ml Sakura Blossom

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Have I missed the bite Mauvember release?! I swear it’s usually around this time

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@patronbleu They said they won’t be doing one this year 

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Revolve has some beauty products in its sale section. Brands including Stila, Becca,Lime Crime, Ilia and Yuni. Shipping is free to Canada and there usually is a 15% kicking around...which I forgot about. I got an Ilia lipstick for just under 14...

Oh and Obsessive Compulsive lip tar as well

Oh and Obsessive Compulsive lip tar as well

Has anyone ordered from the Chanel online boutique? I found it from the official Chanel website, and it appears legit but I’ve been having trouble placing the order. I contacted my CC company and they told me there’s no problem on their end. 

I figure the online boutique must be new since I hadn’t seen it before when looking. I’m wondering if it’s  just too new and there are bugs to work out or if I stumbled into something not legitimate. 

ETA- solved! It’s all fine now, and definitely appears legitimate. 

So I received my order from Chanel direct on Friday and wanted to share some of my thoughts on the experience.

I ordered on November 3rd, and it looks like my order shipped on November 5th and arrived on 9th (approx. 1 week from order to arrival). I expect that's likely in part due to the CP strike. It shipped from Quebec, and I'm in ON so it does take a few days to get to me.

The package arrived very well-packaged. There was a brown cardboard box covered in a plastic bag-style exterior. The cardboard unfolded to reveal a Chanel white box and a black envelope with my invoice and return information. 

Inside the Chanel box, there was plenty of tissue paper, and bubble wrap in the bottom. Everything was carefully placed in the box and surrounded by tissue paper (folded accordion-style). The two free samples were in a little Chanel pouch. 

@Mochapj

ACS_0139.jpgACS_0140.jpgACS_0141.jpg

Amazing. Thank you for sharing @lachaton

I would definitely buy from Chanel direct now. Love their packaging. 

@lachaton thank you for the feedback! I will definitely keep this in mind next time I want to buy some Chanel Smiley Happy

@lachaton I love ordering direct from Chanel, it's always such a luxurious experience. I'm glad the Canadian side is given just as much care! What did you end up getting?! 

Thank you, @MissPuff! It's exciting to see that we finally have a Chanel direct website in Canada now. Definitely makes Chanel far more accessible here!

I picked up a few items form the Libre Holiday 2018 collection including the Rouge Allure Velvet in No 5, Le Lion de Chanel highlighting powder, Rouge Coco Gloss in 812 Flaming Lips, and Ombre Premiere in 907 Cuivre Lame. (Now admittedly, I also ended up picking up Vert Lame ombre and Opulance nail polish from a different store. I am admittedly quite taken with this holiday collection!)

@lachaton I wasn't aware Canada had an online Chanel boutique? 

I've ordered from the US one once or twice but had troubles each time where I had to call Chanel to get it sorted out because their system just did not want to accept that I was shipping to a US address but had a Canadian CC.

ETA: I just went to look and all of the items from the Libres holiday collection are tagged as 'Sneak Peek' so perhaps it's about to launch and they're just not quite ready yet.

I must say, I'm excited by the prospect of not having to reserve things on counter anymore...

Thanks, @Mochapj! I know you’re often the most up to date on this. 

Anyways, I solved the issue! My bank assisted, it was a problem with Verified by Visa but it’s all good now. I was able to order some of the Libres items Smiley Happy I’m also pleased to see more widespread availability (with an online direct and SDM option) as my local counter wasn’t never great and just left The Bay so they’re gone now. 

@lachaton please let me know how your experience is with the online store once you receive your order.

My local counter had been ok until recently, but with the launch of the Libre collection I was told it was only available to purchase if you were buying 3 or more items. I made the preorder with my counter because I wanted more than 3 items anyway, but come launch day not only did I see the whole collection available for individual purchase on the Bay's website, but when I went to pick mine up, there was someone buying an individual single.

It just seemed really shady to try and incite a larger order in that manner and left a really bad taste in my mouth about dealing with them again.

@Mochapj I'd be very upset to have an experience like that. Frustrating with a brand like Chanel, since it can be so hard to find a good store or counter that is helpful. 

I ordered a few items from Chanel direct on the 3rd and I received an email on the 5th that it had shipped. There is no tracking number, so I can't track it. I think they're likely shipping out of Quebec. There seem to be a few glitches with the website so far, I'm guessing because it's new?

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I picked up a few other items from The Bay since the VIP code began working yesterday, and Vert Lame hasn't been available on the Chanel website. 

@lachaton Vert lame is not avail on Chanel direct.  Also, SDM has Vert Lame up but you have to scroll for it under the Noir lame icon.  I picked it up yesterday in store and it is gorgeous paired with Cuivre. 

@2lovebeauty Good to know about Vert and Cuivre! I'll have to try it Smiley Happy

Looks like Vert Lame was just late going up at Chanel direct - it's available now. 

@lachaton. I made such a silly typo... I mean to say " It is NOW avail on Chanel direct" or maybe it was auto correct!! I ended up going back for more pieces of this collection.  I don't know why I do it 2-3 items at a time. Anyhoots, it looks like you did very well with your order!! Packaging looks gorgeous.  Thanks for the pictures!  I"m so tempted to order direct just for the boxes! Smiley Happy

Accidentally clicking on Canadian topic but just want to let you know @lachaton@Mochapj, that happens to me in the US too. Chanel sent me confirmation with no tracking number. It just showed up at my door couple days later. Even their overnight shipping can be 1 day late too 🤣😂

That's helpful to know, thank you so much @blackkitty2014! I'm not concerned about it, since we have a Canada Post strike so I'm finding all of my orders are taking longer Smiley Happy

Winky Lux and Foreo got added to SDM.

Screenshot_20181103_082142.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082158.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082224.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082110.jpg