Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

That's helpful to know, thank you so much @blackkitty2014! I'm not concerned about it, since we have a Canada Post strike so I'm finding all of my orders are taking longer Smiley Happy

Winky Lux and Foreo got added to SDM.

Screenshot_20181103_082142.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082158.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082224.jpg

Screenshot_20181103_082110.jpg

Yay! I love the matcha lip balm. With their rewards program being as great as it is, I look forward to the day I can do all my shopping at SDM. Thanks for the update @SpaceLlama

@SpaceLlama I've heard really good things about the Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer, it's a great price. That's exciting! 

20181102_203322.jpg

First Morphe store to my knowledge at Square One Mississauga, Ontario. No opening date was posted. It is located directly across from Sephora and MAC.

TORONTO EVENTS NOVEMBER

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.24.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.24.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.25.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.25.14 AM.png

Does anyone have recent experience of ordering with Shu Canada direct?

I feel like I heard horror stories surrounding their CS but that felt like awhile ago and maybe American. Their site says 2-5 business days after initial order so I'm assuming that takes into account processing time, but it's been 2 business days and nothing has been shipping out. Not sure if it's a CP thing or being slow to ship out is common with them?

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

hi i ordered direct from the web before its a loreal company so for sure its canada it will ship from montreal thats the last warehouse when i ordered last year

@njattana I've ordered from Shu a few times, only once recently. I ordered late on October 1st, and I received an email that my order had shipped on October 3rd. Looks like it was actually shipped out on the 2nd, according to the tracking. I received it October 4th. 

@lachaton@myxducky@Mochapj@Mialioni Thanks guys! I must be misremembering something. Hopefully it ships out soon Smiley Happy

I ordered a handful of times last year and never had any issue. My order didn't take any longer to arrive than my orders from Sephora would have! But looking in my emails from my orders last year, it seem likes most of my orders shipped within 3 days of ordering. I like ordering direct because sometimes you can also stack codes. Last year, they had a promo with 3 DS and I was able to stack it with 25% off.

I ordered an eyelash curler with 25% off and free shipping last year and didn't have any problems. And they ship pretty fast. As I know, they are in Montreal, got my package in 3 days, I am in Toronto.

@njattana I ordered from them over the summer and had a very odd experience

they never sent shipping info so the package just showed up one day unexpectedly. For some reason it also took them a month to actually charge my CC for the purchase

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

same here🧡 ny orders from Friday have been delivered Monday

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

That's pretty great. My order from the 22nd (before the rouge sale) was only delivered today (the 30th). That's the longest a Sephora package has taken in years. Also, none of my samples were in it. Smiley Sad

Have faith!!  CP delivered my package surprisingly 2 days earlier than the ETA of the 31st.!!   There are a couple more that have a fluctuating/floating eta 1-2 days but the system is moving folks!! I have noticed  my order status has been fluctuating a lot more given the fluidity of the situation. 

As a Canada post employee it’s awful some of these comments. I always understand from people receiving packages side but we don’t “sit around on your packages” a huge part our contract means your packages go out before the other mail because Canada post is paid extra to take the packages first that’s where our money comes from, other wise you would have been stuck with the community boxes but our contracts prevented that. We would send the packages out before mail. I average on 60-100 parcels a day on top of my everyday mail and flyers that have to go out so If we cant get your package to you it’s not Canada post fault but whatever website your ordering through giving you that estimated date. I wake up at 5 am to be at work for 6 am and don’t finish delivering mail till 6 pm during this season and if there’s a lot of mail then I don’t get home until 8 pm and yes we are paid over time but only till an extent then I’m spending my own time at work for free. We work during storms and even through severe storm warnings to get you your mail as fast as we can.

@glitterbomb9   first and foremost thank you for your hard work! It is much appreciated that there are people like you who are dedicated. That being said, I was the one who said "they sit around on packages". I did not pull that comment out of nowhere and I'm sorry you were offended by it.  Prior to the strike and since the beginning of the summer I've had nothing but problems with packages and CP. The reason why I said they sit on them is because that was confirmed by a CP cs employee who helped me track packages that hadn't arrived yet. He was able to find them and told me he didn't understand why my packages were just sitting in whatever depo. They had been there for days... maybe longer. I'm not sure why but that's what I was told. The delays definitely came from CP and it's frustrating not knowing why and seeing other packages come in while others are, like he said, sitting around. In any case thank you for being dedicated to your job and working hard and going above and beyond. I hope your bosses know how dedicated you are and that they appreciate you.

Wow, I know Canada Post employees work extremely hard, long days. Not everyone can do it, and I applaud you for it! I certainly would not be cut out for it. Thanks for putting up with annoying, impatient customers! Sorry that not everyone understands how much work you really do, and the demand put on you all.

@glitterbomb9I'm sorry the comments here have been demoralizing Smiley Sad I think people are mainly upset at Sephora's lack of clarity around shipping. Personally, I appreciate the decision to take rotating strikes!

Just my 2 cents.... I fully respect Canada post and its employees 🙂, however my comments throughout this thread have nothing to do with CP. I think most people’s frustration including my own is coming from the fact that Sephoras website is not telling nor giving the option to select an alternative shipping method since there is a strike. In addition to that, how some orders are being sent with a courier and others are not. Also the estimated arrival date I received is not coming from Sephora, it’s coming from the CP website and the corresponding tracking number I was given.
2 Replies