Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

~ Updated May 1st 2018 ~

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread - NEW THREAD

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771#M15...

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)
Mahalo skin care (now has a Canadian warehouse)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@mztm thanks for the pics! That Laneige lip sleeping mask kit looks awesome - solves my previous problem of not knowing which one of the new scents/flavours to get Smiley Very Happy 

@Llgc  I agree! So excited that the other scents are now available for Canada too!! Will def be picking up this Laneige set 🤩 thanks so much for sharing @mztm 🙂

reporting from the rouge event, i wanted to check out the Sephora pro Nude palette and the warm palette but i dont like the feel when i swatch it, the shimmers are not consistent some have a lot of fall out others are creamy, the matte is hard in the pan and when swatch the pigment is at the beginning. Also check out the Nars palette , the Laguna bronzer is shimmery not the same as the original , the blush is ok , the highlighter is good. The becca macaron kit is good but u have so much highlighter so i pass, the laneige lip mask kit is a must have but the price of the full size is 24$ and the kit is 32$ 

The Bay

833_091418_givingday_en_02.jpg833_091418_givingday_en_03.jpg833_091418_givingday_en_05.jpg

Pure + Simple has a sale going on today on a lot of their products! I stocked up on my usual cleanser and serum and they threw in a charcoal sheet mask as a gwp Smiley Happy

FYI - Canada Post might be going on strike!!!!

Might explain why they've had crap service lately... but weren't they just on strike? Ugh.

Image result for canada post

The deadline to agree to a new collective agreement looks like September 26th? I'm not sure what "as early as Sept 26" means but that's what CBC is reporting.

For readers unfamiliar with how this generally works, a union's collective agreement regularly expires and negotiating begins well in advance of the expiration. IF management and the union cannot reach an agreement, the union can choose to strike. Members must vote on the issue to strike, it is not a given that a union agrees to strike. Because going on strike is brutal for members. You stop receiving an income. But the threat of a strike is the most powerful bargaining chip a union has. Public support for a strike is also important. If negotiations go well, a strike will be averted. Sorry if this all seems super basic, but I never learned about this in school! By posting this, I don't mean to assume the knowledge of anyone writing or reading here Smiley Happy

Don't they threaten this yearly? I feel like they do this on an annual basis. 

It certainly does feel like they were just on strike... @GG84

I see beauty boutique has aGWP with a $75 purchase. 

Sorry but I can't see the contents. Is it just me or is that website super wonky! I wanna place an order but I can only pull up the site on my phone and it is a nightmare!

Thanks for the heads up! I was just going to stock up on some of the nars dual intensity shadows since it looks like they are being discontinued #ripkari

@ChristalM Hmm, that's odd - I don't have any issues with the website on either mobile or desktop. zz

I did pick up that GWP last week though - I actually really like it. It's from the regular Beauty brands (not Luxury brands), but I don't mind trying those new (to me) items. 

I don't have a picture on me of the full contents but I can try to recall what was in - I didn't receive everything pictured but I received more items in total than what was pictured. 

Spoiler
John Frieda foil packet (I ended up with the Brunette line, which is great for me)
Nyx mascara
Neutrogena makeup wipes
Life brand hair mask
Cake Beauty dry shampoo spray
Catrice concealer (in the palest shade!)
Covergirl mascara 
2 lipsticks (I think both were Revlon - one matte, one satin)
Nude by Nature primer
Nivea cream foil 
Pixi Glow Tonic (mini)
Biore foil sample mask
Soap & Glory mini lip gloss
Garnier Micellar Water (small bottle)
and some other foil samples... can't recall!

@lachaton How odd...

Thank you so much for the information!

Shoppers Drug Mart/ Beauty Boutique now carries Milani. 😁

Spoiler
 41454225_530644554042730_2951200272510091264_n.jpg41358635_312092359568710_4956188553580118016_n.jpg41512481_279748366178532_1643339845629640704_n.jpg41301851_378802579323187_2829343859819937792_n.jpg41454201_674290552943048_3814612222265524224_n.jpg

RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

This went up when they changed the site a month or two ago, so awesome! They have catrice, elf, living proof, and some other newer brands now too Smiley Happy

Re: RE: Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Oops 🙈 I had noticed the other brands during their online store change, but I must've missed Milani! Hopefully they keep adding new brands, @sydtomato

Rouge event coming - That's a huge buy in!

ETA: RSVP TODAY

https://septemberrougeexclusiveevent.splashthat.com/

Rogue Event | Holiday PreviewCharlotte Tilbury | #SephoraRougeLifeThe Details | Date: Saturday, September 15 | Time: 8:30am-10amHoliday Rogue Preview Event

@veronika23 Definitely a hefty buy-in! Also, I sure hope the Bite lipsticks are in red containers and that's not just what the packaging of the tin looks like. The preview with the rego tubes has me bummed!

yeah I thought it was red cases too @NotCrocker

I’ve got to agree with everyone here... $60 is high. I used to invite a couple friends to these events, but now I don’t think it’s worth mentioning :/

I just got the email, here's some of the preview itemsScreenshot_20180907-093057.jpg