Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@Nickelliebear1Thank you so much! : ) I'm so pleased if a few people can find this useful so I appreciate the nice comment, thank you! : )

This is super helpful, @RoseCharlie! I'll be referring to this often. Three cheers for you!!!

@ope590 😊 Thank you so much! : ) I am super glad this will be a bit useful! : )

Thanks so much for all this work @RoseCharlie!!! You are a superstar!!!!!!

Image result for super star gif

@veronika23 Bwahahahahaha LOL 😂 thanks so much @veronika23! : ) I love this GIF! : ) I love Molly Shannon and I love this skit! : ) I remember when people (myself included) used to do those  references all the time as a joke heheheh thanks so much!

Haha glad it made you laugh @RoseCharlie Smiley Happy

The chart is super helpful @RoseCharlie, thank you for putting it together! So in other words...after the program merge... save until over 95,000 points to redeem. I can deal with that.

@k617 Thanks : ) I think that the best thing to do might be try and get to 95,000 points before the merge because then you really will get full value for your points during the transition (anyone with over 95K points will get full value according to the transition website's points conversion calculator and the calculations i've done).  Personally though I think I might try and get to 95K then spend it before the conversion but there's probably no reason for me not to trust them I just feel a bit suspicious about it because of the way they have brought it out.  I suppose they must rely on the notion that people won't always shop on 20 times the points and that they will use the lower value promotions and come back on regular days but if that's not working out too well for them maybe they needed to give slightly less value to adjust their profit margins.

Ah, thanks. I didn't read your entire post (my bad) and just went straight to the chart (I'm an engineer. I like charts.)

I spent all my points at the last promo (the spend 50,000 get points back or whatever) and so now I'm just left with the 16,000. Don't think I'll make 95,000 prior to the switch but I guess I never know Smiley Very Happy

@k617 I think this analysis is mainly about how to get the most value out of your Optimum points before the merge. Currently, Optimum points increase in value as you collect more (e.g. if you have 8000 Optimum points, each point is worth 0.00125 cents but if you have over 95K points, each point is worth roughly 0.00178 cents). After the merge, this won't be the case since the redemption ratio will always be $10K = $10 no matter how many points you collect (each point is always worth 0.001 cents). 

What she's saying is if you have 95K+ Optimum points before the merge, you get the maximum conversion rate and the best value for your Optimum points. Otherwise, you'll lose out slightly. 

Thanks for doing this!!

RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

Laura Geller 6pc full size set is on for $37.85 at ulta and they have free shipping with $100CAD purchase

Are the duties still crazy? Last time I pretend added $100 of stuff to my cart and after duties, it was $150.....

Yeah, same with Too Faced. It seriously adds a crazy amount to the total. Suddenly. $30 mascara costs $70 😂 I’m so thankful Sephora has a Canadian distribution centre so that we don’t have this issue when shopping with them.

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

@bakeamuffin Actually things were much more awesome when Canadian orders were still fulfilled by the US warehouse. We had the same product selection and of course same products on sale.

With the switch over to the Canadian warehouse, we lost a LOT of brands to begin with; only slowly did they add some back. We are still missing brands, I think. And definitely many items available to US customers are not available to Canadian customers. Any brands that don't meet Canadian labeling regulations (bilingual labels, SPF, etc) we can't get here. Any special sets containing these items also won't be sold in Canada.

There have been duty hiccups for some but I don't remember paying anything for duties for my Sephora order. It was always the same price in store vs. online even after taxes. I think those orders that were charged duty were the exception rather than the norm. Wish we could go back to the way things were prior to 2015 (when Sephora Canada orders starting coming out of a Canadian warehouse).

Re: RE: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!!!

I definitely spoke to soon! I wasn’t a makeup-holic until more recently, I wasn’t aware they used to ship from the US. I’m disappointed that the US site has more selection on products and brands, it sucks to know that we used to have access to those and that duties weren’t an issue. 

Just adding to @fatimamummy's post below about BeautyBoutique's free shipping on every order right now + Stila liquid lipstick GWP on $25+ orders...

Since some of us may be looking to spend some points, there's a really good sample selection available at BeautyBoutique right now (looks like a few deluxe sample sizes are available). I'm currently seeing:

• Clinique Pop Plum Lip Colour + Primer
  • Fusion Beauty Stimulafusion
  • St. Tropez One Night Only Gloss
  • Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
  • Clinique for Men Maximum Hydrator Water-Gel

Usually when BB shows a sample as a mini item rather than a foil sample, that's accurate. But of course, no guarantees since it's a free sample. 

@lachaton Oh darn I just made a purchase last week and the selection was not nearly that good - great find! : ) Yeah in my experience when the picture shows a DS sized sample in the 3 sample selection I have always gotten a DS when it came!

any idea wt shade the stila lipstick is?

any idea wt shade the stila lipstick is?

just got the order frm sdm..its stila beso.Other samples...

just got the order frm sdm..its stila beso.Other samples i got r stila liquid glow eyeshadow in kitten karma , clinique plum pop lipstick

Re: any idea wt shade the stila lipstick is?

@Neelu659 It doesn't say, and I'm not sure there's only one available - might be a random assortment. The image in the online cart before checking out is of a red lipstick, but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

2 Replies