Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians - UPDATED!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated August 3rd 2017 ~

Tags (2)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

@bonafide11Oh - that IS an interesting point you're right... 🤔The exchange rates and the border do make it difficult to try a bunch of the indie companies since they tend to not have the same kind of deals with carriers as the larger companies do... Still... I have too much nail polish already... You are right to point out that they are, after all, indie brands though and as such they WILL be more expensive.  Still - I feel like $100 grab bag for a $75 dollar ticket is a little underwhelming, especially for a new show.  I realize their profit margins are smaller and all but still... Though I did notice there was a list of booths that would offer you a specific discount or free product when you showed your wrist band.  That's not for me though, I would be uncomfortable with asking and I would feel obligated to buy something at every booth where I asked for a sample whether I liked what they were selling or not lol.  Thank you for your reply and for your thoughts I really appreciate it!  😘

I've never heard of this, but looked it up to see what might make it worth $75.

There's a page on the website that seems to include some of the items that will be in the swag bag - seems like a lot of nail polishes, so if you're interested in that then maybe it's worthwhile? 

List is here: indieexpocanada[dot]com/pages/vip-products

If you're not that into those specific products/shades, but you are interested in the vendors or workshops, then a regular GA ticket at $20 would be better. I'd check out the list of vendors/speakers first though to make sure you're interested in what they're selling.

@RoseCharlie

@AshleyYVROhhhhhh THANK YOU! I HAD.NOT.SEEN.THAT.  That is definitely not for me then, I was hoping to see more eyedhadows, lipsticks and maybe some skin care products so I'm very grateful to you for finding that.  I would have been very disappointed.  I was trying to look for details but I didn't see it.  I think you're right - a $20 ticket seems WAY better it unless a person is specifically interested in trying some of the indie nail polish companies.  I did notice the little bit at the end that suggests you go to X, and X stand, show your VIP wristband and claim your product but that kind of requirement is not for me either.  I hate asking for things and I am so cowed by sales pitches, it's very difficult for me to say no even when I'm not interested and if I took up someone's time or they gave me something I'll often feel obligated to find something to buy even if there's nothing I need or it is overpriced.  I appreciate your help here! : ) I still might pop in if I have time but honestly I just kind of feel like it might not be worth it overall considering the bag and all...  Thanks for finding this! 😘

saks beauty event is coming up! Does anyone know if nordstrom/holts usually have one around this time as well? upload_4733688646234387783.jpg

Spring Beauty Trend Week at Nordstrom Vancouver is Jun 4-10, with the Beauty Trend Show on Jun 9 ($20 tickets, can be used towards beauty purchases).

I'm not sure about other cities.

Thank you @AshleyYVR! How does the Beauty Trend week/trend show usually work? I've only been to sephora events/ SDM beauty gala in the past.

@pickles48 Beauty Trend Week is a week long (duh!) event where there's a focus on beauty and seasonal trends, with lots of brand reps doing demos, makeovers, mini facials, etc. You can make appointments at different counters throughout the week and there are often free samples or GWPs.

The highlight of the week is the Beauty Trend Show, which is a ticketed event. There's a runway show, you get a gift bag with samples for attending, and you can get consultations at the different counters after the show. The tickets cost $20, but the $20 can be used towards beauty purchases that night.

thanks for all the info @AshleyYVR!

Smiley Happy @lachaton ...the shopaholic inside me can't help it...i got MAC products and grab the free beauty spring bag ..its not bad and I'm happy with the DS sp the mini perfumes Smiley Happy and considering its free..and the Holt Renfrew i have to pay 35 but its a nicer bag and the foreo itself is like 49$ 

IMG_0399.JPG

@mztm Glad you're happy with it! Thanks for sharing a photo. 

Where is this bag from?

the bay but its oos now

I snagged the holt one but missed this, was in the store and on the website too. The only gwp I saw was the totebag for $20. 

Spoiler

55E28EF9-F896-4ACB-9825-DF0C2F2CD05E.pngThe Bay GWP $125 buy in.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it includes:

Skinare/Makeup

• Origins GinZing DS
  • Shu Uemura mascara DS
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine sample card
  • Philosophy Purity DS
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair DS
  • Ahava Mineral Hand Cream DS
  • Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate sample card
  • Hollika Hollika Juicy Mask Sheet in Aloe (one mask)
  • Clinique Sculptwear Serum DS
  • Shiseido Bio Performance Serum DS
  • Lise Watier...I don't know, lipstick maybe?
  • Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Booster DS
  • Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream DS
  • Shu Uemura - looks like a cleansing oil, probably Fresh?

Fragrance:

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
  • Prada L'Homme
  • La Femme Prada
  • Hugo Boss The Scent
  • Viva La Juicy
  • Another perfume I can't identify (the mini bottle below the sheet mask)

Plus that makeup bag with allllll the laaaaaashes

Hi guys, is this worth it? Any value? Taxes in qc is 15% - 18.25$ with 125 $ buy in  im wondering if i should buy at the bay to get this or at sephora for 15% off 🙃

@mztm IMOH, I prefer a monetary discount to a GWP. GWPs like this from The Bay are usually very similar too - a number of the items in this one have been included before. Since Sephora has a sale now, I'd take the 15% off and save some money. 

But I've also tried most of the products in this GWP and am not a fan, so it really isn't worth it to me. But I expect we'll see another similar bag to this one in the summer some time. 

Just my 2 cents Smiley Happy 

thank you @lachaton Smiley Happy will buy the NARS palette at Sephora then...just missing the MAC next to nothing powder....i swatched it at store and its AMAZING Smiley Happy

Anyone know why the smashbox primer water set suddenly disappeared from the site? Not just out of stock but not available anymore! I know they had at least ten earlier today. 😤

I managed to order one and it is now oos. Sometimes if it is a limited amount the sku just disappears. If you have it in your loves list keep an eye for restocks around 8am @ZSahar

Ah that gives me some hope! Thanks a lot @Anewxa

4 Replies