Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox*

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship Β£5. Free over Β£100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated May 18th 2017 ~

Tags (1)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

@IZ95 If it is a general purchase offer and an offer for specific brand or product, you will get points for both but if both offers are general purchase offers then only the best one will apply.

Yep to this answer @IZ95

I often get simultaneous "general" offers like 18,500 bonus points on $75+ and 20x on $50 but I will not get both.

Shoppers will give you the best offer, so it will be EITHER the 18.5k or the 20x, whichever works better in your favour.

If you have say, a 18,500  bonus points on $75+ AND a coupon for bonus 4000 points on a LancΓ΄me purchase over $30, then you will get the 18,500 and the 4000.  

@fatimamummy @k617 @nche thank you all so much Smiley Happy i get it now

Yeah, shoppers has the best rewards program and it used to be better but they had no premium beauty brands back then. 

So right now on beautyboutique, you get 20x the points with $75+ purchase AND 10,500 pts for $105 Estee Lauder purchase. If there is a GWP, you will also get that. 

I pretty much buy all  my Guerlain, Chanel and Dior from shoppers now. if you go to a good location, you can build the same relationships like The Bay or Nordstrom counters to get gifts, etc. 

MAC select members get 25% off in store and online between now and march 20th (code: MAC25 online) @veronika23

Thank you @patronbleu! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @patronbleu  Smiley Happy 1 time use only!!!  I know MAC online is having problems with the code today...

Highlighted

Hi all , in store you can use the discount multiple times 😻I keep on coming back at mac store buying 1 at a time coz im feeling guilty of too much make up shopping πŸ™€ Its my first time trying the Mac studio fix powder plus , fix plus , mineral finishing powder, blushes 😻😻😻 i just always buy their lipsticks and liners, im not impressed by their eyeshadows compared to too faced choc bar, natural matte, anastasia modern rennaisance, tarte bloom are all mych better and more buttery in texture , what did you guys bought? Thoughts on their powder foundation before i open and use it heheh

Thanks for the heads up!! I wasn't sure if in store was one time only as well, good to know.

I haven't tried their studio fix powder but I use the mineralize skinfinish natural most days over my foundation before adding bronzer etc. I love that it sets my liquid base without looking powdery. Fix+ spray is a godsend for melding everything together after you're finished applying powders. I'm sure you'll love it Smiley Happy

My list is a new Fix+ spray, Face+Body 120ml, Studio Sculpt foundation, and three lipsticks (Mehr, Honeylove, Velvet Teddy). I'm debating between purchasing matching MAC liners or getting the new Bite Beauty liners during the April Sephora sale.

In case there are any Becca fans in the Calgary area, I just got a notification on Facebook that the Sephora at Market Mall is hosting a Becca event all day tomorrow (March 17). You can find it if you go to the events section of their Facebook page.

This looks interesting! If anyone does happen to go I'd love to hear about it!

@Llgc I went to Sephora in Market Mall today and Jennifer, the BECCA rep, was fantastic! She showed me how to use some of their products and gave me some nice deluxe samples, and I bought a full size bottle of the first light priming filter. It was a great experience!

@ExquisiteGypsy

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. If I lived in Calgary I would have gone but alas I live about 1.5hrs away. Hope you have fun playing with your new goodies Smiley Happy

@ExquisiteGypsy thank you for sharing! I knew I wouldn't have time today to go, but I was really curious about how it would be. I'm glad you had a good time and got some awesome samples! 

This is a long shot - but if anyone received this coupon in the mail from Staples and isn't going to use it.. I would surely love it if you would share your code with me!!

(it's beauty related cause.. it's beautiful to share Smiley Wink ) hehe.

I have a coupon code for 30 bonus miles for $60 purchase... would that be helpful?

Yes please @nekoally I have a second order I could use it on that would be awesome!

Just messaged you 

@Insomniacmuffin I have one for 30 air miles on a $60 purchase, and I also have one for $15 off a $150 purchase. The first one expires on the 20th, and the second one expires on the 21st.

Anyone know why the smashbox primer water set suddenly disappeared from the site? Not just out of stock but not available anymore! I know they had at least ten earlier today. 😀

I managed to order one and it is now oos. Sometimes if it is a limited amount the sku just disappears. If you have it in your loves list keep an eye for restocks around 8am @ZSahar

Ah that gives me some hope! Thanks a lot @Anewxa

@ZSahar its back!

Thanks for letting me know! I was actually still up and kept checking till I got one πŸ˜€

The Bay GWP $125 buy in.

1 Reply