Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox*

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated May 18th 2017 ~

Tags (1)

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

They had a problem hon. Currently fixing it. If you don't get 8% message them and they'll fix it.  Smiley Happy

So this ^^^ it's coming!!!! YAY!  Stay tuned! Smiley Tongue

Thank you for this! I have a few things in my basket, but I've been holding off until ebates did 8% cash back and/or some items came back in stock. Hopefully, they resolve the issue since it is saying 4% cash back. Also hope they keep the $50 minimum for free shipping since I have no desire to become Rouge again once my status expires.

Is anyone actually getting free shipping at $50? It still adds shipping on the checkout page unless I hit $75

It will be at 50 soon or so I was told Smiley Wink Guess pretty soon since some things started changing... but knowing how long **bleep** takes... maybe another few weeks, or month, or months. But was still told very soon!

Thanks. Seems pretty silly to advertise it before it's live Smiley Tongue

On another note, what's happening to the samples... the selection is dwindling!

I just got an order with the V&R Bonbon sample though and it smells incredible! Wish they had a purse spray size.

V&R Bonbon is one of my favourites. :-) So happy to see it in the sample section (sparse as it is these days) and also available online now. My first little bottle is almost done - I'll have to get another one in November when the big sale is on!

"Stay tuned"? LOL

Highlighted

Kat Von D esperanza palette back in stock in the Canadian sale section!

Gone!

Yep, disappeared on me again while I was attempting to check out ... I give up lol

Check your local Winners and Marshall's you might find some there Smiley Happy

Whoa,whoa! You've seen KVD at Winners? O_O 

Yup! I got the Starry Eyes KVD Palette at the Marshall's on John St. in Toronto for $12.99! MY sister scored her lock it foundation at the Winners in Sudbury on clearance for $9.00!!!

Shut the front door! Was this recently? Those are awesome steals!

I wonder if they're buying some old stock from Sephora,or something.I've recently seen some brands in Winners (Glam Glow,Becca,Tarte too I think?) that I never would have expected to see o_o 

I got a Kat von d Shade shifter in love letter plus true romance eye shadows in dreamer and fever ray at Winners(New Brunswick) last night for $9.99,they also had a lot of Lise Watier products.

Yes me too! I just went to my local winners today and found the Kat Von D 5 pcs brush set for $20!

They also had a lot of her mini eyeshadows and eye liners; I even found bronzer and blush! They had quite a few sephora color of the year sets too. I saw Becca too! Only concealer though. I ended up getting the brush set and the girl at the cash freaked out Smiley Happy

I find it funny though that instead of having some sort of sale section for Canadians, Sephora is selling to Winners instead!

Yes recently for me dreambean Smiley Happy Like last weekend! I found a few palettes and the brush set.  The chrysalis, ludwig, esperanza, sinner and saw ladybird but it had been swatched so I didn't pick it up.  A store actually had like 3 or 4 esperanza but only one was new... all the others had been touched/swatched.

I actually did see some KVD products including the Saint palette and Shadeshifter eyeshadows at local Marshall's and Winners ... but they were either missing a shadow pan or swatched Smiley Sad 

I know. People are PIGS! UGH.  They swatch and break everything and leave it there... Like honestly who raised these people?

Basic decency is rare, apparently ... I really don't understand people sometimes. I kind of wish Marshall's/Winners would place all their Sephora-level makeup in those security plastic containers that they use for most perfumes and selected makeup brands. 

Here are some pictures of the new stores. I tried to get shots with less people so that I don't look like a creeper. I'm actually more excited about the new handbag/shoes selection!

Looks so nice..thanks for the pics.. love a new opening everything is so shiny and pretty lol.  Did you pick anything up? Any word on the gwp is it just a tote or with samples? I hope they arent being cheap with samples atleast! 

Looks like TF is already oos of some items from the new collection. Smiley Sad ofcourse they are. 

No I didn't, I don't like crowds too much so I just went to what brands were there and left. Didn't see any ads on GWP and all the SAs were busy so I didn't have a chance to speak with them.

I'm not surprised about TF, it was one of the busiest stores in the beauty section.