Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Thank you, Sephora & Morphe!

Oh my gosh! I was totally not expecting this! I normally get all my packages sent to work plus I get work related mail so I just left this off to the side until later in the morning. I was wondering why my nickname was on the address ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you Sephora and Morphe!! It's so exciting to have Morphe at Sephora! I've never tried anything from them so I'm super excited to try the shadows and brush! (Bernie in the corner wondering what this is all about)

Re: Thank you, Sephora & Morphe!

Congrats to all, hope you're enjoying this awesome gratis!

I got to try out my 9C Jewel Crew palette today! 

To be quite honest, the swatches worried me at first. The more metallic/sparkly shades swatched well, but some of the mattes, not so much. 

Spoiler

I decided to create a look with as many shades as I could this morning.

I used NARS Pro-Primeโ„ข Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Originaland then I used Bobbi Brown's eyeshadow single in Sand as a base colour. I went in with Rock Out in my crease. Then I also used Stone Fox in my crease, but a little lower and blended it towards my inner corner and a little bit on the lid. Then I used Hidden Gem on my outer corner and Rich Girl on my lid. I also used Rose Quartz on my inner corner. To finish off, I used Chocolate Diamond on the outer corner under my eye and rich girl towards the center. 

Not all of the colours show up well on camera :(Not all of the colours show up well on camera ๐Ÿ˜ž

I did have to blend out a bit more than usual with the mattes. I used the Morphe M433 brush that came with the eyeshadow palette. I quite liked the brush since it has a little flexibility, but not too much. It blends, but I have more control over where the product goes. The price is also really nice. The eyeshadows take a bit more work than I'm used to, but the colours are really pretty. I'll keep trying out more looks to maybe get a better hang of using this palette. As for the wear time, it did crease quite a bit after a day of wear. I have pretty oily lids, but the Nars primer usually does a great job of stopping creasing, so I'm thinking it might be the shadows. Again, I am going to play with it some more and see if it happens again ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@SpaceLlama,

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis!  This will be so much fun to play with!

I really like some of the shades swatched out on your arm!  Purple Reign!

@SpaceLlama  Iโ€™m really loving the eye look you created! And your hair colour is mesmerizing ๐Ÿ˜ it reminds me of Billie Eilishโ€™s hair

You look great @SpaceLlama ๐Ÿฆ™ ! โค๏ธ

oh how fun! everything looks great on you!

This is a great look @SpaceLlama! I love that lip color on you!

I think it looks beautiful on you @SpaceLlama. Congrats on the gratis and enjoy playing some more with your new toy. Yay Canada!

@SpaceLlama  Wow,  you look fantastic!! You did great using this palette for a very pretty eye look that goes well with the lip!! The whole look is perfect!! Enjoy this palette!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Your eye look is really beautiful, @SpaceLlama!  I like your lipstick, too!

I got a chance to use the Morphe palette yesterday! Here are my thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ 

These shades are very pigmented. I barely brushed my shadow brush against the orangey shade (Ablaze) and it showed up so brightly. This shade leans more cool-toned on me so I mixed in Heat, a reddish orange colour, to bring more warmth into my transition. These were fairly easy to blend too! I used Muddy in the crease and this one required more blending bc I originally defined the crease with a flat brush, then changed my mind. Rustic is the center lid colour. Initially, I wore the look for about 5hrs and didnโ€™t noticed any creasing. Other BICers below mentioned creasing in their looks so I decided to keep it on and check again at the 10hr mark. By this time, I noticed some slight creasing on my left lid, but my right lid remained intact. For reference, I used the UD primer in Eden. Overall, Iโ€™m really enjoying this palette and I think you could really go bold or subtle with these fall colours ๐Ÿ‚ 

Morphe.jpg

@Guessgal,

Congratulations on this Gratis!  I love your new eye look!

Thanks love @tsavorite ๐Ÿค—

wow, I love your look and you are right; those are the perfect fall colours! the ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you ladies @curlychiquita @myxducky! Creating looks like this has made me accept that fall is here to stay (despite the cold and rain ๐Ÿ˜…)

at this point, I will accept fall as long as winter stays away just a little bit longer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This is really lovely, @Guessgal!

I love the colour of Rustic!! It's so pretty! You created a really gorgeous look, @Guessgal!

Thank you @SpaceLlama I agree, Iโ€™m in awe that the colour popped without adding any of my Inglot duraline ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

@Guessgal Beautiful look! I was surprised at how pigmented they were, for the price in particular! I am excited to play around with the punchier colours, especially to try some of those editorial under-eye shadow looks (testing will happen alone at home and likely some photos here!)

144 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • EF441961-5B7E-4773-A688-7EAE7310032E.jpeg
  • IMG_7479.jpg
  • IMG_7481.jpg
  • IMG_20181103_084427.jpg
  • IMG_20181103_084450.jpg
  • IMG_3616.JPG
  • Morphe.jpg
  • 45433154_1571005449667107_3172456345987186688_n.jpg
  • 45587103_276185779696316_404022647207231488_n.jpg