Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

Sunscreen and self tanners

What’s your favorite face sunscreen to wear under makeup that’s available at either Shoppers or Sephora? I’ve been using the CLINIQUE - Pep-Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50 but I find it a bit too greasy for under makeup.

Same question but self tanners? I’ve been using the original st. Tropez but I find it super sticky and somewhat annoying to wait 8 hours to rinse off. Also the color could be a bit darker I’m pretty fair but I find it’s not really that noticeable. I’m thinking about maybe trying the JOSIE MARAN - Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil, ST. TROPEZ TANNING ESSENTIALS - Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousseor ISLE OF PARADISE - Glow Clear, Color Correcting Self-Tanning Mousse?

Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

@AnnaCassandra  I love supergoop products. They have a great setting spray that has spf, and it really works throughout the day. I used it on a hot day to the zoo, and when i got home there was no redness or anything.

Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

@AnnaCassandra I love SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

have you tried Loving Tan or Vita Liberata?

RE: Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

I’m in Canada so those products aren’t available here 😩 and shipping I typically too expensive to be worth it.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors