Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sunscreen and self tanners

What’s your favorite face sunscreen to wear under makeup that’s available at either Shoppers or Sephora? I’ve been using the CLINIQUE - Pep-Start Daily UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50 but I find it a bit too greasy for under makeup.

Same question but self tanners? I’ve been using the original st. Tropez but I find it super sticky and somewhat annoying to wait 8 hours to rinse off. Also the color could be a bit darker I’m pretty fair but I find it’s not really that noticeable. I’m thinking about maybe trying the Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil Vanilla Apricot, St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz/ 200 mLor Isle of Paradise Glow Clear, Color Correcting Self-Tanning Mousse Light

Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

@AnnaCassandra  I love supergoop products. They have a great setting spray that has spf, and it really works throughout the day. I used it on a hot day to the zoo, and when i got home there was no redness or anything.

Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

@AnnaCassandra I love SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

have you tried Loving Tan or Vita Liberata?

RE: Re: Sunscreen and self tanners

I’m in Canada so those products aren’t available here 😩 and shipping I typically too expensive to be worth it.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing