Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Summer fridays

New here I just wanna know, is the Summer Fridays lip butter balm worth it? I know it's way more expensive in the us then it is in Canada and I don't wanna waste my money on something I can get a dupe for. Thanks yall❤

Re: Summer fridays

Yes they are worth it. The consistency is thick and smooth but not sticky, it truly keeps your lips soft, and the range of colors is out of this world. I would splurge and buy one, and if you had to pick one I’d go with a happy medium like Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar # I have 4 of them and it’s hard not to keep spending more money to collect them all. My current favorites are Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Poppy and Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla I want to try sweet mint next and I HOPE they come out with some sort of hot pink color!

I have 4 of them and love them. Personally I do think they’re worth it!

@Sophias2012  no it’s not worth it. It’s way expensive. I would buy a glossier lip balm from your local target or even Sephora because it works so well and is only like 5 dollars.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing