Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Shout out to the Canadian Warehouse

I'd just like to shout out to the Canadian Warehouse for being on top of their game and very rarely missing samples, yous rock eh! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Re: Shout out to the Canadian Warehouse

Yup, I agree! I've done a tonne of orders recently and every one has every sample, and every box is well packed. It kind of (but not totally) makes up for some of the negative things (like the Weekly Wows) that we don't get.

RE: Shout out to the Canadian Warehouse

Agreed! My packages are never missing samples and nothing has ever arrived broken due to bad packaging. Thank you to all the staff at the warehouse for their hard work โค๏ธ

We also need to give props to Canada Post. Iโ€™ve had some less-than-ideal service from them in the past, but I have zero complaints about how they handle my Sephora packages. 

@PinkEvergreen I had a weird discussion with my Canada Po...

@PinkEvergreen I had a weird discussion with my Canada Post guy this year. He told me my regular flow of Sephora boxes peaked his interest and he went home and *used tge google* and was slightly disappointed to discover Sephora sold make up lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: @PinkEvergreen I had a weird discussion with my Canada Po...

Re: @PinkEvergreen I had a weird discussion with my Canada Po...

@GG84 Haha! Iโ€™ve had similar conversations with my delivery guy and neighbours. The retirees near us are especially curious and have asked more than once, โ€œBut what do you need so often from there?โ€ Iโ€™ve explained it a few times but they remain quite puzzled and a bit judgey on the subject lol ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m sure they are grumbling about millennials over dinner (they seem to always forget that Iโ€™m way too old to be a millennial and regularly refer to me and my husband as โ€œkiddosโ€).

I managed to sell them on the benefits of Amazon after three years, though, so I still hold out hope for Sephora! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So true, I read these horror stories on the US side and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever had an issue with one of my bazillion orders

@GG84 I second this 1000% ๐Ÿ™‚ I never have missing samples, Iโ€™ve never had a broken palette or other item (just a leaky bottle once), and my orders in December came screaming fast!

Anonymous Insider

so true๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

so true๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Anonymous Insider

@Sobeautiful Who makes that eye mask? It sounds great lol...

@Anonymous Who makes that eye mask? It sounds great lol I love that im shopping via your samples ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crap if its expensive that means im bound to love it lol

Crap if its expensive that means im bound to love it lol
Anonymous Insider

RE: @Sobeautiful Who makes that eye mask? It sounds great lol...

Anonymous Insider

RE: @Sobeautiful Who makes that eye mask? It sounds great lol...

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing