Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!

You’re feeling the sniffles, so you head over to your local Canadian drugstore. While waiting for your prescription, you think to yourself “maybe a little retail therapy will help me feel better!” Next thing you know, you’ve got a basket full of medicine, skincare, and a couple of bath bombs, and a bag of Swedish berries to go with your medication. And score! You just spent enough to get 10000 bonus points!

IMG_2840.jpeg

Americans have their infamous Target runs, but for us Canadians, it’s Shoppers Drug Mart. Share your sales, secrets, hauls, or points promotions here. And Pharmaprix shoppers, you’re included too! Can’t forget our fellow Québécois!

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

Re: Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!

@CynthieLu Thank you very much! 💞

IMG_3541.jpeg

An early morning Shoppers run, because I needed more toothpaste and toothbrush heads, turned into a haulette.

Cleanser is empty and I really liked the one from Byoma, so we’re going for another round!

I also grabbed more sunscreen for my kids. The one thing I hoped they would not inherit from me was my skin. Sadly, they did and now I can’t just grab cheaper products for them. La Roche Posay has a kid friendly version of their Anthelios sunscreen and it works well with both their skin and mine. This is a repurchase for home. At least I can teach them proper skincare while they’re young so they can have better skin than me when they’re my age. 

And now that the sun is shining even hotter and brighter, I can’t just rely on clothing to protect the rest of my body from UV. La Roche Posay also had a body sun screen. This one is new to me. It’s very liquidy, so it’s easy to apply and after a quick test this morning, I think my skin will be ok with it. 

@JoSometimes Yes this is a wonderful idea! I love the Optimum points deals!

Great thread idea @JoSometimes , thank you for starting it. ❤️

I feel like Shoppers definitely needed it's own thread 😀

And they are carrying more and more brands and products. Like ELF, Pacifica and now Drunk Elephant. They want to be contenders for our shopping sprees and splurges. I'm here for it. 😉

Yes! I just bought a Pacifica nail polish as a replacement for a favourite of mine from idly that they no longer carry. It’s this gorgeous iridescent almost oil slick style blue! And from what I understand it’s a little better for you and your nails then your average nail polish brand. I’ve yet to actually research it but I went in for the L’Oréal lash primer and came out with a few things which all happened to be on sale 

IMG_9421.jpeg

@JoSometimes its Pacifica plant magic in tourmaline stone. I love it!! 

Thanks for letting me know @kateejjj! Gonna keep a look out for that one.

@kateejjj @What’s the name of that polish? I like the sound of it. I have one that’s also iridescent but lilac, not blue. 

@CynthieLu @Mellmars1185 Every Tuesday, just after lunch, I get a text message telling me if I spend some amount of money, they’ll give me a few thousand points. Then I start thinking if I need anything from Shoppers and if I can even do some of my groceries there just to meet the minimum dollar amount.

Every. Single. Time.

@JoSometimes Especially if the groceries or whatever you need is on sale! I really like their rewards program...but it has lead to some impulse buys over the years! 😅

IMG_2814.jpeg

Quo’s pride polishes are starting to appear. Even if you don’t celebrate pride month, they’re still some very fun looking summer colours. In real life, they’re definitely brighter than pastels but not quite neon. 

@JoSometimes Beautiful shades. I really like the peachy 🍑 shade and the purple on the far right 💜

IMG_2815.jpeg

Here’s the inspiration for this thread. I specifically wanted to restock the CeraVe renewing SA lotion to help smooth out my skin once my abrasion wounds heal from my last flare up.

This was in the same aisle as the nail polish and saw this really interesting lilac purple chromey colour that I couldn’t walk away from.

The bath bomb is not actually mine. My kids are really into them right now. They fizz and bubble and make bath time more interesting. Even they’re getting in on hauls. Gotta start ‘em young… (said no wallet ever)

I was a few dollars short of some bonus points, so some checkout stand candy helped get me over the mark. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 54 replies
  • 213 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos24
  • IMG_2840.jpeg
  • IMG_2838.jpeg
  • IMG_2839.jpeg
  • IMG_2815.jpeg
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
  • IMG_9421.jpeg