Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Play

Why is Sephora Play not available in Canada? I feel like this service should be available to us as other subscription boxes such as Boxycharm and Ipsy are available to Canadians. I would be ok to pay an additional $5 for shipping as per other subscription services in Canada.

Re: Sephora Play

Yes!!!

RE: Sephora Play

Yasssss!!!

Hi all, don't forget to visit the "Sephora Play!" Group and comment on the feedback thread.  Let them know their is serious demand for the subscription in Canada!

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes bring it to Canada! I don't see why it should take multiple years to make this happen.

Cath555 wrote:
Why is Sephora Play not available in Canada? I feel like this service should be available to us as other subscription boxes such as Boxycharm and Ipsy are available to Canadians. I would be ok to pay an additional $5 for shipping as per other subscription services in Canada.

Bring Play to Canada!! 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

TopBox is fun and ONLY available in Canada. Reasonable at $12 a month. Bonuses offered at an extra $10 as well as occasional 'special' boxes offered at $49.99. Pretty much the same items as Play but including Canadian items such as Cake Beauty. I love it!

it's NOT available in Canada? my cousin and I were discus...

it's NOT available in Canada? my cousin and I were discussing beauty sub boxes...I mentioned this one to her. Would be easier to have a sub box that's Canadian. #BringSephoraPLAYToCanada 🇨🇦

YES PLEASE. We are literally their neighbours 😁🇨🇦❤️🙏🏻

They won't even let Canadians with US shipping addresses subscribe to it. Its ridiculous.

Agreed. Can we start a petition? @veronika23 @lachaton

Re: RE: Sephora Play

@mztmwhen it first launched I remember people being pissed it wasn't in Canada... Sephora said we would get it in a few years... it's a few years later and still nothing 😒 No sure if I would get it though but it would be nice to have the opportunity.

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Play

Maybe they will listen now if they see that there are a lot of@ppl interested 😁 i dont see why not as it is just DS that they offer on promos anyways no expense to sephora at all

Agreed! Bring Sephora Play to Edmonton!!

Agreed! Bring Sephora Play to Canada!!
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing