Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Favourites Perfume Sampler Canada

Why isn’t the Sephora Favourites Perfume Sampler available in Canada? It’s so annoying to see all the amazing gift sets being made available for Christmas, only for them to only be available in the US. We sell all the same individual perfumes that are in the perfume sampler, why don’t we sell the set? I’d love to be able to purchase a set with a full size voucher but that seems to be impossible    to do unless I live in the USA. 

Re: Sephora Favourites Perfume Sampler Canada

@erinelizabeth96 do they do fragrance sampler boxes at other times during the year? 🙏

It was on the site a week or so ago and even able to add to my wish list. When sale started it was no where to be found on the site or my wish list.  Checked today and it back on the site but when I click on it the product can't be found.  How odd that the Sephora Collection disappeared days before the Sephora Collection sale started.... 

Fingers crossed it comes back up before sales end (I doubt it will).  Not a big deal about a coupon in the set, I just wanted the variety.

I accepted long again that Sephora doesn't like Canadian customers.  

I saw it on the Canadian website just a day or two before the Rouge sale. I was planning on buying it when the sale started, but the next morning when I went to look at it again, it had disappeared. I think it sold out and it was removed as there is no intention of restocking it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing