cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hello Canada!

We know that launch timing and brand rosters differ between the US and Canada so this thread is a space for you to ask questions about those products listed on the US site that aren't showing up on the Canada site. If you want to know if a product will be coming to Canada and when you may also ask those questions here.

As you know, we are operating out of our US office but will work hard with our Canadian partners to get you answers. Please comment below with your inquiries!

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Thank you so much @LaurieBT! 🙂

Hi @veronika23,

Per our Merchant Team, unfortunately no date has been confirmed for Canada yet regarding the Origins - Hello, Calm Relaxing & Hydrating Face Mask. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂

That's really frustrating. I don't understand why we don't have it yet. Thanks for checking @LaurieBT

@keana1guess we will have to check daily...

@Originsbeauty  can you please help. When will the hello, calm mask be available in Canada? Thank you!

@veronika23 Thanks for the update ! Looks like we’re back at square one! I hope that Origins beauty  has an ETA date available!

Me too @keana1!

I would also like to know when the Too Faced Gingerbread palette and the melted lipstick in Gingerbread girl will come to Canada and when. 

I was able to purchase both last Wednesday 

RE: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

There have been several holiday items sitting out of stock since they went up. In particular, when will the Natasha Denona mini star palette and Too Faced Gingerbread spice palette be available for us? There is also items like the Urban Decay holiday, Becca, etc. They have been available and in stock for the US at several retailers and we all get ignored or brushed off when we ask when it will be available. @KatieBT

Hi Sephora Canada, When will the Too Faced Gingerbread palette be available on the Canada site?  

^I would also be interested in knowing when this palette (and the rest of the collection) will be available on the Canadian site.

@BrendaBT any word on when .ca will get Dominique Cosmetics live?

@Nickelliebear1  DC already live

I'd like an explanation as to WHY the new Pat McGrath Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio is live for Rouge in the US and NOT CANADA!  Rouge barely have any benefits... early access is always via the app now... not sure why that is since it should be given to people who spend the money not people who download an app! So how come one of the rare times rouge gets early access Canada is left out.  AGAIN! Not that I am surprised by this at all.

#sephorahatescanada

https://www.sephora.com/product/sublime-skin-highlighting-trio-P432863

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your questions and comments, we're looking into all of them right now and working with our Canada partners to provide an answer.  🙂 

Any updates for our questions yet? It has been almost two...

Any updates for our questions yet? It has been almost two months.

I wish Canada would get some Sephora Favorites perfume sets. 

Or just some of the same sets, in general! One time I checked our side and there were only maybe 6 sets, compared to the 20+ in the US... 

Would love to know if Canada will be getting an equivalent to the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit? Thanks!

RE: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

We did get a version of one last year, I think in June or July. We wont get the same ones as the US since we dont have a lot of those sunscreen products that were in it.

That's what I was thinking too! I'm almost positive we re...

That's what I was thinking too! I'm almost positive we received an equivalent version to the US one in previous years. But like with most of the sets offered, it was different.

RE: That's what I was thinking too! I'm almost positive we re...

Ya, I know we did because I bought it and still have some stuff from it and the bag. Im sure we will get one this year, it will just be late, as usual.
74 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • C2C41829-77CD-4AFE-BD9C-28EC74EF907C.png
testing