cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hello Canada!

We know that launch timing and brand rosters differ between the US and Canada so this thread is a space for you to ask questions about those products listed on the US site that aren't showing up on the Canada site. If you want to know if a product will be coming to Canada and when you may also ask those questions here.

As you know, we are operating out of our US office but will work hard with our Canadian partners to get you answers. Please comment below with your inquiries!

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

@KatieBT  @TeamBIC 

When will the new Pat McGrath fetish balms be available in Canada??? They are live in the US now during the sale. I think it's only fair that we are able to get them on sale too. Thanks!

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lip-fetish-lip-balm-P433500?skuId=2274686

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Lip Fetish Lip Balm

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hello. So I have patiently been awaiting the Canadian arrival of the Violet Voss Sugar Crystals palette for ages now. I follow VV on Instagram and I know the release date for everyone was pushed back due to manufacturing issues. But the palette was marked as good to go at least a month ago now and it is available on the US Sephora website, but still isn't for the Canadian website. Do you have any idea when this palette is finally going fo be available for Sephora CA? @KatieBT

The Marc Jacobs High on Pretty Set - Runway Collection showed on the Canadian site as COMING SOON and then switched to OUT OF STOCK but it looks like it never actually went on sale.  It is available on the US site, so is it just not offered in Canada, or not available for sale yet?

Sold Out. Iguess it's 20% so everyone want to stock up! I don't think Mod here would be able to tell you when it will be instock. They would only tell you to subscribe for email notification then! 

Yeah, but it went directly from COMING SOON to OUT OF STOCK and there isn't the option to sign up for email when it comes back in.  I've seen this before with new products so think maybe they just haven't gotten the inventory in yet.

Is It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination in FAIR still being sold....it's not even showing on the product page as a color option and out of stock @KatieBT 

Try The Shopping Channel website TSC - they recently had a supersize offer, May still be available 

@MaliBT was wondering when Canada will be getting the other 2 shades of this product (Venus Rising and Violet Argente) that the US has:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/acqua-metal-shadow-P443933?skuId=2220044

Thanks!

Wondering when Canada will get a restock of the Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant - The Elements Collection in Vanilla + Water for Peace. It's gone from the site. I think this is my biggest pet peeve now.  Instead of saying OOS, products are pulled from the site and then they just show back up one day. Why not just leave the page up. It was like that before... Thanks! @KatieBT 

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-healthy-deodorant-elements-collection-P428634

Hi. The Sephora App Demanded that I update. Then when I clicked to update, it wont update. Is there some reason that Customers in Canada can not update the app?? Or are not allowed on the app at all?? Is there a Canada Sephora App for androids?? I am a Rouge Customer. I'm am not very happy about this!! 

I have a Samsung and was able to update the app. I had to...

I have a Samsung and was able to update the app. I had to clear up some storage space (lol) but it downloaded fine and is working. Hope you can trouble shoot it and get the app working.

@KatieBT@LaurieBT@DaneeBT@kevinbt

How come the following products aren't in Canada?

https://www.sephora.com/product/face-mask-algae-P432071

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Algae - Detoxifying

https://www.sephora.com/product/clay-mask-P420145?skuId=1891969

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Clay Mask  - The BLUE one (Detoxifies and oxegenates)

Thank you!

Hi @veronika23,

Product availability can vary between our Canada and US sites. Sorry for any inconvenience! Please continue to check back as exciting new products are added. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

I'm pretty sure they were available at some point because I had them on my love list. Isn't there a way of knowing if we will get them back?  I thought the point of this thread was to give us answers on specific products. Thanks @LaurieBT

Hi @veronika23,

It is possible that they were available in the past, and that they are not available at this time. I'll reach out to see if we can get any more information regarding these products, and I'll circle back when I learn more. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Thank you so much @LaurieBT!!!

Hi @veronika23,

Unfortunately we weren't able to get details about future availability for these masks, however we suggest checking back on the Canadian site for any updates and new products. 🙂 Sorry for any disappointment!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Thanks for getting back to me @LaurieBT!

@KatieBT@LaurieBT@MaliBT

Please advise when the Proactiv range will hit Canada online - my local malls concessions closed so l was happy to see it now as an option for Sephora but it never seems to be in stock. I have selected the email notification but would like an idea of when it will be available so l can decide to wait or purchase elsewhere.C2C41829-77CD-4AFE-BD9C-28EC74EF907C.png

Looks like proactiv isn’t available at all on Sephora anymore. Never mind I ordered from Amazon. It was cheaper, free shipping plus I ordered at 1am and it was delivered by 10:30am the same day! Woot woot. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • C2C41829-77CD-4AFE-BD9C-28EC74EF907C.png
testing