cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hello Canada!

We know that launch timing and brand rosters differ between the US and Canada so this thread is a space for you to ask questions about those products listed on the US site that aren't showing up on the Canada site. If you want to know if a product will be coming to Canada and when you may also ask those questions here.

As you know, we are operating out of our US office but will work hard with our Canadian partners to get you answers. Please comment below with your inquiries!

Most likely won't happen, as Canada insists on regulating...

Most likely won't happen, as Canada insists on regulating sunscreen as a drug. The company has to register the product with Health Canada and get a drug identification number before they can advertise it as SPF. We just aren't a big enough market to make it worthwhile for many brands.

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

I imagine this one is quite hard, because Canada has a lot fo rules and requirements around sunblock. Probably why a lot of these smaller brands can't launch in Canada for a while. @Fallingsnow

I'd love a similar set though!!!

RE: Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

I haven’t even been able to find the sun favs on The US site. I’m hoping to get it reshiped.

Thanks for setting this up @KatieBT! I would love to know if we can expect the following brands to launch at Sephora Canada?

- Glow Recipe

- Belif

- Supergoop

- Son & Park

Thanks!

I also wondering if we will get any Glow Recipe products @KatieBT

RE: Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

I thought I saw belif at face shop

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

It is available there, but I'd rather consolidate my purchases @mmmiu! Since its sold at Sephora US why not here!

Hi!

Perfect timing! I have been stalking the site for the Nars Erdem collection? Any idea on when it will be fully stocked on the CDN site> Thanks!

Thanks @KatieBT 

I would love to know if Canada will also carry Glow Recipe, Super Goop, more Coola products and Farmacy Green Screen! Thanks!!!

Yes @mmmiu More Coola products! 

Thank you for starting a new thread @KatieBT!  The UD Distortion palette has been in the US sale section since the rouge sale. When will it go on sale in Canada?  Why can't sale items just go on sale at the same time?  There wasn't a problem with the ND holiday palettes but this one is still full price... Same thing happened with the NARS Danger Control palette. About a week later it went on sale in Canada.  Truly frustrating! I still think opening a Canadian warehouse was a huge mistake... we lost more than we gained.

Great in concept but no one is answering anything. Clearly I am grumpy today 😞

I just went shopping at Nordstrom instead on my lunch break 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • C2C41829-77CD-4AFE-BD9C-28EC74EF907C.png
testing