Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

@miruizI don't think you did. Once I saw it was live in the US I added it to my love list to keep an eye out so I could post once it was live for Canada. Haven't seen it in stock... Probably will be a while.  We didn't even get the KVD 48 hrs flash sale... what's the point of having them if we don't have access.

Whew! Thank you! It's kind of frustrating as consumers to be led to believe some universal release date for products/promos when that's never actually the case 😕 

yeah it is very frustrating!

New Sephora summer essentials set is in (different from the hair bundle below)

Sorry, it won't let me post a link 😞

The Summer Hair Saviours kit a few of us were asking about a while ago has landed in Canada: 

http://www.sephora.com/summer-hair-saviors-P420424?skuId=1954577&icid2=products%20grid:p420424

Thank you @bd613 🙂

@candacebt@KatieBT  why are some items on sale in the US but full price in Canada??? That doesn't seem fair if Sephora Canada carries the same items...

Example:

Like the UD x Basquiat collection

http://www.sephora.com/ud-jean-michel-basquiat-collection-P41245805?skuId=1933209

Tarte Make Believe in Yourself collection

http://www.sephora.com/make-believe-in-yourself-spellbound-glow-rainbow-highlighter-P417907?skuId=19...

Bite set

http://www.sephora.com/love-bite-lip-set-P418210?skuId=1931385

I know, right?! I found out about that via Instagram. I don't get how they can have items on sale in the US and not Canada. Plus, when you think about it, we pay more in Canada than in the US because of exchange and duties; but if a product is on sale in the US and not Canada, then we are being charged for more than just the exchange. Which just doesn't seem right.....

@KatieBT will the Givenchy Coral Gypsophila be restocked?

@KatieBT @candacebt

Do you know when Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation in shade Ivory 12 will be back in stock online? It's been out of stock online/in stores for what seems like months now... 

@KatieBT @candacebt Is the Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette coming back in stock for Canada? It was supposed to be released at 12 PM EST today, but looks like it was released much earlier and is already out of stock for Canada.

@KatieBT @candacebt Do you have any update on the restock for the Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette for Canada? It is currently back in stock for US. What about us? Smiley SadPlease help!

Oh wow! Sold out already 😞

People are going to be upset. @Pollu I hope it comes back for you!

Thanks @ChristalM! I hope it comes back. I checked at 7 AM EST and it was already out of stock. Smiley Sad

Is it possible it was never in stock at all, and they're just showing "out of stock" in preparation for the 12 PM EST release?? I've seen this happen before (like with the NARS Unfiltered palettes when Rouge got exclusive access)

@k617 Hope that is the case! Looks like it was actually in stock at least for a short period of time earlier today. Some of our BT friends have been able to purchase it. Hope it comes back in stock again!

Tarte-Make-Believe-Yourself-Collection-Summer-2017.jpeg

Ohhhh pretty pretty please... @KatieBT @candacebt 

Hello guys, I was hoping one of the mods could weigh in - I was hoping that Sephora would get more of the Tarte Unicorn brushes in Canada but I am not sure if that is going to happen? I went to a couple stores and they were sold out but one of the store people told me that they would likely be getting more online?  Only when i look for them online they are gone and there is not the option of asking for an e-mail notification when they are back in stock... I am not sure if this is a question you can answer but I was hoping to ask if there was a possibility that Sephora would be getting more of those sets in Canada? 

@RoseCharlie I'm not sure if these are coming back to Sephora, but they are still available from the tarte direct website if you're still looking for them!

@lachatonOoooh thank you for that! : )  I know that they were limited edition but i was hoping there might be a few more coming down the pipeline.  If i was the brand I feel like I would want to sell more if people wanted more but maybe it's a matter of production or something... It's great to know that I can still get them though thank you! : ) 💗

Hi all, 

I have some updates on Sephora Favorites Kits for @NikkkiNikkki @Anewxa @acsephora @bd613

There will be a Canada-friendly version of the Sun Safety Kit available by mid-late June. There will also be a Hair Saviors Kit and Ultimate Travel Kit available by the end of May 🙂 

Hope that helps!
Katie

YAYYY! : ) I need that sun-safety kit and I know we didn't get it last year so I was really hoping that this year we would and we all love the favourites sets! : ) YAY!

testing