Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Rouge

I hit Rouge! I'm excited as this is my first year with it! a lot of presents stocked up haha(I'm embarrassed but whatever) with being so new to this side of the perk, what can I expect? I recently came across a lot of disappointed us rouge members and it made me sad. I know Canada sometimes has different products at our Sephoras, so it our rogue different?! fill me in!

Re: Rouge

Hi @Dsheeen

I haven't noticed any real difference between Rouge in the US and Rouge in Canada. The one exception is that there was a period of time where Canada was having Rouge-only events in store (maybe once or twice a year) while the US was not. I don't know whether that will continue or not.

The US rouge members get free flash shipping which is two days - I don't think Canada has flash shipping so their rouge free shipping is just the regular 3 day so that's another difference I suppose - though skewed in the US favor 

We also tend to get deluxe samples in our in-store offer bags (those buy $50 get a makeup bag) whereas the US's bags are empty. I'm not sure if those are Rouge exclusive offers, though.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing