Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Rouge Shipping?

As a Rouge member do you always get 2-day shipping? Is this 2 days after processing? I understand that during the sale it can be longer, but asking more generally. 

Re: Rouge Shipping?

Yes normally 2 days after your order got processed.  Please be patient as we (Rouge) made lots of orders during the last couple days.  I have an order placed once the code lived (20 min before midnight PST) and it's still en route so no, you're not alone.  On a good note, if it comes tomorrow, Sephora Flash shipping still beats Saks/Nordstrom/Bloomingdales shipping 😉

Good to know as my orders are still 'processing'. I hope I'm not the only one who's obsessively checking to see if its shipped yet!!

You're not alone! I placed a rather large order and checked like twice a day since Friday because I wanted all of my items to still be in stock! Good luck; hope yours ships soon!

During non-sale times, my orders usually do only take 1-2 business days to process and ship. During sale times, however, my orders take about 3 business days before they ship but that's very typical due to high volume so I don't stress. My order from Friday 12AM just shipped a few hours ago today.

My order is still pending from FRIDAY so your guess is as good as mine

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing