Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Recommendations for my USA trip

Next month i'm leaving for a trip in the USA! Since I am from Canada, I would like to know if any of you have suggestions of products to buy while i'm on that trip! I am looking forward to buy products that are not available in Canada but only in the USA! 

Thank you,

Janie xx

Re: Recommendations for my USA trip

Hey, @Jabeautyf! I'm also from Canada and went to the USA recently. I recommend the Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask & Moisturizer. They have a set with both right now. They also have the T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial from Drunk Elephant that isn't sold here. If you can find a JCPenney with a Sephora inside, they tend to have Sephora Favorites kits that are exclusively sold there. They also have a sales section! They have Belief and Kiehls in Sephora stores there, but I've seen those brands in a few stores here so I'm not sure why our Sephoras don't carry them either.  

If you can manage to find an Ulta, they have a great range of products from more affordable brands that aren't sold here. For example, Morphe, Model's Own, Makeup Revolution, J. cat, Dose of Colours and Colourpop. Not all of the stores carry all these brands but you might manage to find a few. I'd browse the website first to maybe get an idea of what's there and what the sales are. They also sell Tarte shape tape which is an Ulta exclusive. 

Lastly, I recommend to always compare prices with the exchange. I've found that certain items end up being a couple of $ cheaper in the usa even with the exchange rate (like the Stila liquid eyeshadows). 

Have a good trip, @Jabeautyf!

Re: Recommendations for my USA trip

Honestly for skincare I recommend anything by Drunk Elephant especially their serums and definitely kheils avocado eye cream!!

Makeup wise I absolutely adore nars concealers, laura mercier tinted moisturizer and cover fx powder

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing