Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Problems with FedEx

I made a post just over two months ago about my issues with Sephora having switched to FedEx delivery for Canadian online orders. A moderator replied and told me that they would pass on my comments to the appropriate team. What feedback, if any, has the appropriate team provided? I can see that I am just one of many customers who are having issues with FedEx. What is being done to help solve or improve these issues? Additionally, what is the motive behind this switch?

Re: Problems with FedEx

@AshleyMarieK wrote:
I made a post just over two months ago about my issues with Sephora having switched to FedEx delivery for Canadian online orders. A moderator replied and told me that they would pass on my comments to the appropriate team. What feedback, if any, has the appropriate team provided? I can see that I am just one of many customers who are having issues with FedEx. What is being done to help solve or improve these issues? Additionally, what is the motive behind this switch?

I agree with you.  I usually get my orders via Canada Post.  During the labour issues Canada Post did have a problem with shipping but otherwise they are really good.  Now, I can not get any of the FedEx drivers to understand that the buzz code that is on the package is correct.  My husband and I have different last names; as a result I have now placed the buzz code on all my packages to ensure that I will always receive my items.  It seems quite simple.  Every time I have a package to be delivered via FedEx I never receive the item.  They state that no one was home online.  However, I am home and no door knocker is ever left.  This is because they do not even try to deliver the packages.  I then have to call FedEx and complain and wait for the CSR to contact the supervisor at the depot to talk with the driver.  The package will not come until the supervisor has  "given words" to the driver I will not receive the package.  This is totally frustrating. I can only hope that Sephora notices that there is a problem and changes couriers to UPS and Canada Post.  This is probably the only way that FedEx will learn that customers do count and service is the key to retaining clients.

@AshleyMarieK

I have been having non stop issues with Canada post and Sephora lately that I almost wish they would again ship my orders via fed-ex. I get delieveries all the time to my home for work purposes yet ONLY when its a Sephora order is it ever an issues. They lose my package. They say "my package has been delievered!" Uhhh to who? Cause its not been delievered to me. I get "exception" notices constantly - that they need to verify my address; what is there to verify exactly?! 

I live at this house, in this city, with this postal code - the same place you constantly deliever too...nothing has changed. 

So yeah...the grass isn't always greener, just sayin'. 

RE: Re: Problems with FedEx

I suppose not everybody can be happy. My biggest concern is the fact that I never once had problems with Canada Post and now with FedEx it instantly became an issue. The Sephora where I live is small and I relied on online shopping for my usual purchases. I’ve changed how I shop at Sephora as a result. It’s too bad that you’ve had problems on the other side of things.

@AshleyMarieKUnidentified Post in the Customer Service board for a mod to see this quicker and/or contact Sephora directly.

RE: Re: Problems with FedEx

Thanks for the tip! And I have contacted them directly but just got the same stock response.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing