Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Play by Sephora for Canadians

When will Canadians get to have an opportunity For Play by Sephora ? Why are Canadian customers not treat same as the US ones ? Why don’t we get the same offers, discounts or features as they get ? All the customers must have equal access to all the features or benefits by the company !! They have better deals for weekly wow, have they access to play by Sephora & what not ? I might be sounding rude but this is the fact !

Re: Play by Sephora for Canadians

Hi @RimshaF,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! At this time, Play! is only available in the US, and we will keep our clients posted on any plans for expansion. We are always working to create new and innovative perks, and exclusive promotions for our Canadian Beauty Insiders. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated. 🙂

Warm regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: Play by Sephora for Canadians

This above post is not meant to criticise you or Sephora. I love Sephora. I can find any brand I need at one place. It’s just that I’m disappointed by this one thing ONLY. It’s easy to test and know the products before buying them & if we like something from it, we can buy it. It saves money. & we get to try so many different products and brands. It’s just convenient. And nothing’s got to do with you. All you can do for us is just forward this suggestion/request to whosever is responsible. If they do something about this it’s great otherwise we can’t really do anything. Anyways, you’re doing a great job. Thank you for your response !! Have a good day 🙂

@LaurieBT HA! Are you serious? Innovative? Perks?

I get it that you personally not responsible how badly Canadian customers are being treated but do not lie like that. please.

@HolySugar  It's okay to be upset however I'm Canadian and don't feel I'm being treated badly. We get excluded from promotions yes but this gives us the chance to see that we aren't missing out. All people mostly do is complain about their Play boxes. There are plenty of box subscriptions available to us to choose from.

@GG84 I gave up on Play! long time ago. And honestly Sephora is bigger loser. I've tried other boxes for past 2 years and no longer interested in Play.

But i've been Rouge for way too long and noticed a significant drop in customer service (promotions, seasonal/monthly gifts, delivery times, even free samples, rouge phone is just a joke, etc.). I as well used to be on good term with many in my local sephora and about a year ago they all started quitting and in person service became bad in many locations.

It's all smoke and mirrors now. They are trying to "refresh" the reward system and it is not working out. I used to get 90 min makeup as a perk - that's gone. I honestly hoped in 2019 they will expend the services that Rouge will be receiving as a perk. What was i thinking!

I've been disappointed so many times in a past 12-18 months I can't even count. I finally deleted my app and removed all payment options from account. Now I'm just waiting for a good rewards to spend few thousands points and check reviews on products I just got from the Bay and Nordstrom.

@HolySugar Cool, I can't relate. I'm quite content with Sephora. Happy shopping at the bay, nordies and sdm! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing