Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

No Perfume samplers?

When I look at the US website there are at least a handful of perfume samplers where you can try a handful of scents and then choose a full size or travel size of your favorite depending on the set. But there’s not any listed on the Canadian website. Do we ever get these?

No Perfume samplers?

Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix offers two size sets twice per yr. You get a free voucher inside, and you don't need to buy the specific perfume but just a perfume from one of the brand's offered in the trial box.

Re: No Perfume samplers?

Oh really? I bought one of those for my mom for mother's day, the store associate told me she could redeem for other sizes but she didn't mention that you could choose other perfumes from the same brands. I might pick one of these up for myself. I'm on the hunt for a new perfume but I find I really need to "live" with a scent for a few days before I know it works for me. 

@AnnaCassandra  It is really YMMV because the terms and conditions printed on the voucher state that you can only redeem for 1 of those identified on the voucher. So technically they don't have to give you whatever bottle from the same brand. But you can always ask. Once the store I shopped didn't have the Chloe edp bottle I wanted in stock and they let me pick the other Chloe Nomade instead. Happy Ending 😁

No Perfume samplers?

I always wish sephora would bring this to Canada.

@AnnaCassandra The scent certificate to redeem for specific sizes, of those in the set, don't work in Canada. Probably why they aren't available. 

RE: Re: No Perfume samplers?

I see that, but I just don’t understand why not- If the Canadian stores carry all of the products in the size specified why doesn’t it work in Canada. Or at least why isn’t there a “Canadian exclusive” set available?
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing