Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

NEW BRAND ALERT: Malin+Goetz is coming to Sephora Canada!

All Malin and Goetz Products.jpg

I’m happy to break some very exciting news for our neighbours up north: Malin+Goetz will be launching in Sephora Canada on Tuesday, January 28! I’m sure many of you are familiar with this brand and have possibly tried some of their products, but if not, you’re in for a pleasant introduction. Malin+Goetz offers straightforward skincare, hair care, and fragrance for all skin types and genders. Their products are also safe for sensitive skin!

The @TeamBIC members have different skin types and combat all sorts of different beauty concerns, but we all jumped at the opportunity to give a few of the Malin+Goetz products a try. Keep reading for our thoughts on some of our favorite products we were able to get our hands on!

Malin  and Goetz Face line.jpg

@AlexBT tested the Grapefruit Face Cleanser and loved how fresh it made her skin feel. She recommends it as a second step in a double-cleanse routine, or as a morning cleanser to wash the sleep away; the cleanser’s light citrus scent is especially invigorating! Alex also tried the Recovery Treatment, which really came in handy after braving New York in the winter. This treatment provides serious hydration, so I recommend you check this out to treat your skin to major moisture if you are really struggling with dryness.

Happy to report that the Vitamin E Face Moisturizer has been working really well for @BrendaBT, who is always wary of trying new skincare due to her sensitive, acne-prone skin! She’s applies it before bed, and in the morning her skin feels supple and hydrated – totally ready for smooth makeup application.

@KatieBT is loving the Detox Face Mask, which is meant to replace your cleanser while locking in hydration and helping diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Since Katie typically wears a full-face during the day and opts for a more rigorous evening regimen, she’s found that using this mask as a light morning cleanse is perfect for her! The mask also contains an oxygenating gel that gives it a fun foamy consistency – Katie had to share this photo beneath the spoiler tab to illustrate. 😄

Spoiler

KatieBT rocking the Detox Face Mask.PNG

Malin and Goetz Candles.jpg

Malin+Goetz’s candles feature unique scents that add a pleasant touch of fragrance around the house, and given their substantial size, they will last for quite a while. @CarolBT has been burning the Cannabis Candle at home, and loves the earthy, woody, and smoky notes it gives off: these warm #FragranceVibes are perfect for the season!

Malin and Goetz Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Scrb.jpg

The Peppermint Body Scrub has added a new, refreshing element to Alex’s shower routine, which she has found to be especially nice after a long workout. This minty scrub is great for getting the skin exfoliated and soft.

The Peppermint Shampoo and Cilantro Hair Conditioner have been doing wonders for Brenda’s hair. She loves the light scent of the shampoo and notes that the conditioner doesn’t actually smell like cilantro – if you’re someone who doesn’t like strong fragrances, this one’s for you! This shampoo and conditioner power duo have left Brenda’s hair healthy and her scalp moisturized.

Let us know what Malin+Goetz products you’re most excited by in a reply below!

Re: NEW BRAND ALERT: Malin+Goetz is coming to Sephora Canada!

Hey y’all! We wanted to remind everyone that Malin + Goetz is finally available here on sephora.com in Canada. 😄 If you pick any goodies up from the brand, be sure to let us know. Also, spoiler alert that the brand will be launching in-store in Sephora Canada at a later date… stay tuned!   

It would have been nice to include a deluxe sample in the rewards for Canada

Never heard of this brand. Will it be sold in-store and online?

@roses8 Malin+Goetz will launch online in Canada on 1/28, and will be available in-store at a later date. Stay tuned! 🙂 

I haven’t heard of the brand before but now I’m intrigued. I’m specially curious about detoxifying mask and body scrub.

I’m getting impatient now! Lol I want to try these products ASAP! I read up about them last night and I’m super excited to have a new line to play with! 

These products look like I should try a few!  That detox mask! Peppermint products are always invigorating.  Thanks for sharing this info- I haven't heard of them before. 

@GeorginaBT 

This is so exciting, I didn't know they had such a wide range of products!! I've heard great things about their Facial Cleansing Oil, hope I'll get my hands on it 🙂

@ellem24 Glad you feel the same way! Would love to hear your thoughts if you do pick up any of their products 😄  

RE: NEW BRAND ALERT: Malin+Goetz is coming to Sephora Canada!

I’ve never heard of the brand but their products look super intriguing, I’m most excited for the candles!

This is so exciting! I had heard about this brand, but was never able to get my hands on it. Thanks for letting us know!

Omg no way!!

Exciting for Canada Sephora clients!  I recently tried a votive size of Malin+Goetz's Otto candle; it's a lovely, heady rose rose scent -- really enjoyed it!

IMG_20200114_213115.png

Great and exciting news! Really surprised so many people haven't heard of this brand...I feel I've used it off and on for 10+ years. It's a great brand. 

Always exciting to see new brands to explore at Sephora extra exciting that it is available in 🇨🇦 Canada! @GeorginaBT

Re: RE: NEW BRAND ALERT: Malin+Goetz is coming to Sephora Canada!

Have been available in Montreal at some stores for awhile now

Re: RE: NEW BRAND ALERT: Malin+Goetz is coming to Sephora Canada!

Sorry meant to say stores other than Sephora

@GeorginaBT  These look amazing!! Can’t wait to try everything! Those candles are beautiful!! 

@ather Yessss! Heart Let me know what you end up trying. The candles are beautiful indeed - I can't get over the unique scents. 

@GeorginaBT 

I’ve never heard of this brand before but the Recovery Treatment and Detox Mask sound like products I would be interested in trying! 💕

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • All Malin and Goetz Products.jpg
  • Malin and Goetz Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Scrb.jpg
  • Malin  and Goetz Face line.jpg
  • KatieBT rocking the Detox Face Mask.PNG
  • Malin and Goetz Candles.jpg
  • IMG_20200114_213115.png
testing