Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!

March Canada Week of Wow

Hello BIC! Here are the deals coming to CA starting, tomorrow, Thursday 3/14. Before we started here are a few reminders:

• Deals go live Thursday 3/14 and are on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early.
  • These deals are CA-ONLY
  • Canada will start having a Week of Wow once per month from now on and will receive unique CANADA-ONLY offers. This week is Canadaโ€™s Week of Wow, so we hope you enjoy these deals!

Sephora Collection Brushes.jpg

Sephora Collection Pro Drawing Detail Brush #40 $23.00 $11.50

If youโ€™re in the market for a great tool to perfect your eye looks, you need to try this brush out! The fine detailed point, inspired by the painterโ€™s tool features natural fibers that produce whatever creative graphic shapes youโ€™re trying to achieve or sharp lines that require a keen eye.

Sephora Collection Pro Large Domed Stippling Brush #41 $43.00 $21.50 

If youโ€™re looking for a streak-free brush to apply liquid foundation, this brush is a great option for you. They are perfect for a sheer finish and can also be used for baking and to apply blush, powder, and bronzer.

Sephora Collection Pro Stippling Brush #44 $43.50 $21.75 

Just like the SC PRO Domed Stippling Brush #41 this brush is perfect for a streak-free finish however it is smaller.

Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush Perfector Brush #51 $43.00 $21.50 

We reviewed this multi-purpose brush before and we loved it. It is soft and gentle on the skin and can be used with different kinds of formulas like powder, liquid, and/or cream. Not to mention it can be used for an all over the face complexion from foundation to contour, highlighter and blush.

Sephora Collection Pro Liquid Foundation Brush #63 $40.00 $20.00 

A well-shaped foundation brush designed for liquid foundations for a sheer natural finish.

living prrod restore perfecting Spray.JPG

Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray $38.00 $19.00 

The Restore Perfecting Spray works for any hair type and texture. It helps to make hair smoother and softer while minimizing breakage from wet detangling. Just like all Living Proof products, it smells amazing. I sprayed it on my clean, damp hair from roots to ends and then brushed as I normally would.  I let my hair air-dry after applying and my was noticeably more soft and smooth than usual. I also used tried the perfecting spray as a heat protector and noticed that my waves didnโ€™t get as frizzy as they normally would throughout the day.

UD Naked Skinc Weightless foundation.jpgUrban Decay Naked Foundation $49.00 $24.50   

Naked foundation has got to be one of my favorite foundations because it has demi-matte finish so it wonโ€™t make your skin look dry but natural instead and it had medium buildable coverage. This is a great foundation for oily/combination skin and the name really suits this foundation because it is so lightweight even after multiple layers your skin feels โ€œnaked.โ€

Shu Unemura Absolue nourishing.JPG

Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil $69.00 $34.50 

This is a Canada exclusive product! This multi-use hair oil is nourishing, protective, and infused with camellia oil to protect hair fibers against dryness, frizz, and UV damage while providing intense nutrition. Iโ€™ve never had the chance to try it out but if any of you have please let us know your honest thoughts.

Clinique Take the Day off Removers for Lids, Lashes, & lips.JPGClinique Take the Day off Removers for Lids, Lashes, & lips $25.00 $12.50 

I know this is a community holy-grail, we recently reviewed and Iโ€™m so excited Canada gets to have it as part of Week of Wow.  This make up remover does exactly what it says- โ€œit leaves nothing behind,โ€ even stubborn waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and our favorite bright, long-lasting lipsticks, while at the same time is gentle on the skin.

Becca Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette.JPG

BECCA   Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette $55.00 $33.00 

You guys already know Becca knows a thing or two about highlighters and this limited-edition, palette, features five brand new shades of Beccaโ€™s iconic highlighter formula! This formula is also enriched with luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance and give any skin type and color a natural high-shine finish.

BECCa_Ocean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette.jpgBECCAOcean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette.jpg

BECCA   Ocean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette $42.00 $25.00 

Iโ€™m so sad the US doesnโ€™t get to have this palette because itโ€™s so pretty, it comes in the cutest lavender packaging what has the print of a sea shell, and the colors look so shimmery I canโ€™t help it but to want to swatch it really bad! It is limited edition limited-edition and features seven shades in three versatile finishes: creamy matte, metallic, and twinkling topper.

smashbox photo edit eyeshadow trios.JPG

SMASHBOX COSMETICS PHOTO EDIT EYE SHADOW TRIO $26.00 $13.00 

This collection of eyeshadow trios includes a double dose of the shade youโ€™ll use most, as well as a step-by-step how-to guide, making it easy to use. The packaging is in the shape of a camera lens, small to bring anywhere with you and designed to let you create day-to-night looks in a snap.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection.JPG

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection $45.00 $31.00 

If youโ€™ve never tried YSL lipstick formula this is your chance! The formula is highly pigmented, all you need is one stroke and easily glides on the lips. Both satin and matte finishes are long lasting and hydrating to the lips.

Do you have a favorite Sephora Collection Brush? Show & Tell!

RE: March Canada Week of Wow

only once a month weekly wow I thought it goes on sale for a month๐Ÿ™„

Re: March Canada Week of Wow

I just bought the foundation, thank you!

This is the first time I think possibly EVER that it seems like nothing is sold out, not even a shade of anything! Normally the good stuff is gone by 12:01 haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ also a heads up, aside from the YSL that was mentioned below, the Becca eyeshadow palette doesnโ€™t have a product page, it redirects to an error page that states that the item isnโ€™t available (as opposed to just being out of stock).

RE: March Canada Week of Wow

@BrendaBT@KatieBT Are the YSL Rouge pur couture lipsticks still included in the week of wow? Only one color shows as on sale. Thanks in advance

Thanks @BrendaBT 

Thanks for sharing the deals with us @BrendaBT ๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks for posting the deals, @BrendaBT ! It's helpful to have a separate post for the Canadian deals, and in the Oh, Canada group keeps it easy to find. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos10
  • Sephora Collection Brushes.jpg
  • living prrod restore perfecting Spray.JPG
  • UD Naked Skinc Weightless foundation.jpg
  • Shu Unemura Absolue nourishing.JPG
  • Becca Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette.JPG
  • BECCa_Ocean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette.jpg
  • BECCAOcean Jewels Eyeshadow Palette.jpg