Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Makeup for Chemo Queens!

I’m surprised there is no groups which deal with being a woman on chemo and all the crazy things that go on with hair loss and skin changes, so I’m going to start one! I’ve lost all my hair, eyebrows and my combination skin is oily one day and dry another. Finding the right foundation has been a chore, and let’s not talk about eyebrow pencils and mascara for my stubby sparse lashes! Hope we can share some tips and products that make women like us - the chemo queens look our best while we are fighting the battle!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Makeup for Chemo Queens!

Sorry you're dealing with chemo side effects.  I was on methotrexate for psoriatic arthritis but the dose was low and I avoided most side effects.  

From somebody who has very light to invisible brows, the Anastasia Pomade is great for creating eyebrows.  The matching brush #12 is awesome too.

Best of luck with your health and beauty journey.

RE: Makeup for Chemo Queens!

None in Canada 😞

Re: RE: Makeup for Chemo Queens!

@hellophotokitty Oh no! I’m sorry. Maybe I can only see it because it’s cached from before 😞

Re: Makeup for Chemo Queens!

Hi @hellophotokitty

Have you seen these classes that Sephora holds for cancer patients? https://www.sephorastands.com/classes_for_confidence/

RE: Re: Makeup for Chemo Queens!

Oh no I didn’t! Thanks for the tip!!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing