Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Loosing confidence in Sephora Shipping in Canada

Spoiler
Spoiler

Week 2 of placing a order with Sephora, once again the use the carrier I dislike the most. FLEETOPTICS. I work Monday to Fridays and I live in a apartment. So whenever I receive my tracking number I contact Fleetoptics right away to let them know to ship it on the weekends. I get a response from them that they will leave a note on my file. Behold on Thursday and Friday I get confirmation that a attempt made for delivery. WTF! Its Saturday now, I email Fleetoptics to tell them that I am suppose to receive my parcel today. Customer rep told me that my package is at the facility and it will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours... and that I should track my shipping with the link provided.... Now I cant even add an alternate address for shipping with Sephora as all they do is flag your account. How are your shoppers supposed to make online purchases as your send packages with crappy carriers? And when you have the package sent to an alternate address you accuse them of account sharing?

Re: Loosing confidence in Sephora Shipping in Canada

Yes, I agree Sephora needs to dump this company Fleetoptics. They are the worst delivery company ever.  

I’m so sorry to hear! I’ve never heard of this shipping company before. Is it just for your province? Because I’m from Alberta and every time I’ve used the Sephora Website, they use Canada Post for me. 

Hi @wendy320,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message.

Best regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing