Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Let's be honest. Sephora doesn't care about Canadian customers.

As a customer, I'm not going to stay quiet anymore. Since the beginning of the year I feel that my value has not been appreciated by Sephora. As Canadians we have to share a pool of certain rewards with US customers. For items that are highly covetable, like full size palettes, we have to compete with Americans for a chance at them. Suffice it to say this practice is as good as barring Canadians from these rewards due to sheer numbers. We also don't have access to products and services that our American counterparts have plenty of. Sephora Play! is still not available here in Canada. And the in depth beauty classes that you can find practically everywhere in the US are only available at one store in Toronto. A city whose population dwarfs some entire states. Cleveland OH locations have these classes but Vancouver BC (nearly twice the population) doesn't. Now lately we have seen the Weekly Wow being introduced. And once again Canadians are left in the cold. We are told to "Check back soon for Canadian deals" but I'm not holding my breath. Even if they come out with something I feel it's too little too late. Because yesterday I also came across the Influencers Must Have kit and once again we are restricted from it. I'm just shy of Rouge status already, but next year I'm going to try to spend so little that I don’t even make VIB status. To Sephora, if my Canadian dollars aren't valued I don't see how you will miss them. To my fellow Canadians, please weigh in if you agree or disagree.

Re: Let's be honest. Sephora doesn't care about Canadian customers.

Hahaha @blackkitty2014 I wouldn't call him dreamy.... but maybe he's just not my cup of tea...LOL

Didnt somebody mention Canadian has a dreamy PM? 😉 That we dont have 😉

@veronika23   hahaha!

Americans are hard to please.  Prisoners get free healthcare and they still complain!  I'd rather pay for what I need rather than complain about what the government wants to provide for me with my own money. We have excellent healthcare for everyone in the US and abroad.  This is most important. 

@blackkitty2014@wheeeeeThanks! You gals have an awesome weekend too!

@wheeeee@veronika23 you guys crack me up!!!! Have a fab weekend!

@wheeeee  but no free health care 😂😂😂😂😂

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing