Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Lashstash Favourites Release?

Okay so I have seen a new Lashstash Sephora Favourites set online on the USA site, and it is in a picture that was sent to my message inbox along with the new give me some lip set advertising new value sets. I've looked all over the site, but it's not online for Canada yet. Does anyone know when this set is going to be available for Sephora.ca?

RE: Lashstash Favourites Release?

Ive been wondering the same. Im super annoyed, they have given several different launch dates and kept changing it, falsely advertising it on the Canadian app and in emails. I made a customer service post and they literally just said โ€œWe do not have a launch date at this timeโ€ ... so frustrating. Its like they donโ€™t want our money? If you arenโ€™t going to launch it for us yet, stop giving us different launch dates and teasing us with it.

Hello again. Just letting you know that the Lashstash set...

Hello again. Just letting you know that the Lashstash set is now LIVE and for sale on sephora.ca ! Ordered mine๐Ÿ‘ Can't wait till it gets here!

That is annoying! Yea, I wish the thing would show up alr...

That is annoying! Yea, I wish the thing would show up already. Why wave it around at us if its not even available yet?! Not cool.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing