Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

I'm a beginner

I'm a teenager and all I wear is mascara and B.B cream, and I want to know how to find the right foundation and to put it on. I know nothing and I really need help learning about everything makeup. Could someone please help?

RE: I'm a beginner

I’m in the same boat! I’m a teenager with concealer and foundation that doesn’t even match my skin tone. I need help! How do I decide if I should wear BB cream or foundation? What’s the difference between BB cream and CC cream? I’m so confused!

Re: I'm a beginner

@izzydit13  First decide if you need light or full coverage. After that what type of skin do you have (dry, oily, combo). I prefer Tarte brand as the rainforest of the seas and shape tape hydration formulas as they don’t cake, do not clog my pores, they easily build for more coverage when I need it, and are cruelty free. I have combo skin. If you live near a Sephora I’d suggest stopping in and asking for samples of a few different brands so you can see what you like best. There are less expensive brands like ELF, NYX, and Wet n Wild which have great reviews if you want to go a less expensive route. 

I feel the most important rule is find a moisturizer too. Foundation can be drying and you don’t want it to age you pre maturely. Same brands above have good moisturizer options too. I use drunk elephant but it’s pricy.  

Hope this helps. Good luck 

also sephora has a foundation quiz 

https://m.sephora.com/foundation-finder?icid2=homepage_evergreenbanner1_foundationfinder_us_m_041018...

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing