Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Happy Canada Day!

CanadaDay_photo.jpg

Oh, Canada! Heart Happy Canada Day to our lovely neighbours in the North. There are so many of you on here and we thank you for all your contributions to the BIC. We love you lots and are excited to celebrate with you today!

Happy Canada Day! What’s your favorite Canadian beauty brand?

Re: Happy Canada Day 2019

Happy Canada day to all of the wonderful Canadian Beauty Insiders! 

Best,

Rebecca

Happy Canada Day to all of our Canadian beauties! I must agree with many of you because Nudestix might just be my favorite Canadian brand. @TaylorNudestix sold me on a few items when she spoke at our Brooklyn Glowing Up Event last year and my world was changed forever!

Happy Canada Day everyone!!! MAC girl at heart here (no surprise there 😄 ) and can't live without my Consonant HydrExtreme!!! Also love Barefoot Venus!

Image result for canada day gif

Happy Canada day - hope my BIC Canadian friends have a great day!

My favorite Canada brand is probably nudestix. I haven't tried all of their products, but I really liked everything I've tried so far.

RE: Happy Canada Day 2019

Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦 to All my fellow Sephora Beauty community members! Hope everyone has a safe and Fun day! And one of my favourite Canadian Brands is Nudestix’s

Wishing all of my Canadian friends a very happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!! Have a safe celebration!!! 

@GeorginaBT OMG I love it!!! 

May fav Canadian Beauty Brand is MAC of course! Which I have been dabbling in a lot more now that Sephora Canada carries it! 

Happy Canada Day!  My favorite brand from Canada before it came to the US is Lush. I heard about it ages ago from my Canadian cousin. 

@SportyGirly125 

I just love Lush! I became obsessed with Avowash when @SpaceLlama was my Galentine and gifted it to me. Now I can’t get enough! I also really enjoy Happy Hippy body wash...such a refreshing pick me up scent in the morning. It smells of citrus but not tarte. 

Yay! I'm so happy you love Avowash! Now I'm going to have to try out Happy Hippy, @GG84 ! It sounds delightful! 

Happy Canada Day 2019

Happy Canada Day to all BIC members! I'm bursting with pride at being Canadian! 🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦

Happy Canada day to all my lovely BIC/BT-ers.  Stay fabulous!!!! Heart

RE: Happy Canada Day 2019

@GeorginaBT happy Canada day !

Happy Canada Day 2019

Happy Canada day my lovelies!! I am SO proud to be Canadian!!!! My fave brands are Bite Beauty, Nudestix, Consonant, The Ordinary and ofcourse M.A.C - Although I am sure there are a few more I am missing! I hope everyone has a great day 🇨🇦❤ #WeAretheNorth

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian peeps :). My favorite Canadian beauty brand is a tie between Bite and the Ordinary. Lippies and skincare are two of my weaknesses in life :D.

Image result for canada day gif

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • CanadaDay_photo.jpg
  • 71uaA8zAXRtN
  • __oops sorry.jpg
testing