cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Happy Canada Day!

CanadaDay_photo.jpg

Oh, Canada! Heart Happy Canada Day to our lovely neighbours in the North. There are so many of you on here and we thank you for all your contributions to the BIC. We love you lots and are excited to celebrate with you today!

Happy Canada Day! What’s your favorite Canadian beauty brand?

Re: Happy Canada Day!

I'm a day late but woooooo Canada!  I hope all my northern neighbors had a great day filled with lots of poutine and ketchup chips!  Mmmmm. My favorite Canadian brand has to be a toss-up between Bite and NudeStix.  They're both such great companies that make stellar products. 

Image result for ryan reynolds gif

Happy Canada Day! Sorry to be late. You ladies look fabulous! My favs are probably lush, the ordinary, and bite! Yay!

Happy Canada Day, everyone!

I'm late to this Thread, but celebrated on the Party Thread earlier today! 

I'm just discovering and enjoying the Barefoot Venus Brand!  I blame @veronika23 !  😉

Image result for Happy canada Day gifs

Ohhh what products/scent have you tried @tsavorite???

@veronika23 ,

So far, I have the foot balm, the foot lotion, and many (all) flavors of their lip balms. 

I just ordered the sea sponge for the shower and bath.  I was inspired to try the brand by you!

@tsavorite  ohhh nice! You've got a good collection going!  I haven't tried their foot products... mainly because I usually get pedi's and might use a foot mask here and there. How do you like the foot lotion? I like their body scrub and buy it once in a while but slightly prefer one from another brand so I usually have more of that one. I also like their body lotion and love their hand repair cream. That is my fav!!! Awww I don't know if I should say thanks or say sorry for making you spend money. 😄

__oops sorry.jpg

@veronika23 ,

I should say "Thanks" to you!  The foot balm and foot lotion are nice products, but they both have peppermint scents.  If you are okay being peppermint scented yourself, I would recommend them.  I need to try their body lotion and hand repair cream.  I like to support the Barefoot Venus brand.   I think their 20% Off Sale ends today.

(For Hand Repair creams, I'm already a really big fan of First Aid Beauty and Skinfix for extreme skin problems.)

Thanks @tsavorite! Yeah they had a sale that ended yesterday. I was pretty stocked up on things so I didn't get anything this time around but they have a few sales a year.  I've used and still use at times FAB... I haven't tried the Skinfix yet but have a small tube... just trying to finish some products before I open more. 😄

@GeorginaBT You ladies look amazing!!! Love the pic. 

Happy Canada Day to our neighbors to the north. Hope everyone enjoyed celebrating! 

Also my fave Canadian brand is Lush tho I really like Bite Beauty and The Ordinary! 

Happy Canada Day to all the beautiful Canadians!

71uaA8zAXRtN

Happy Canada Day Y'all Heart So blessed to know so many of you! Thanks for being so awesome...and for all your unfairly delicious snacks 😄 

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends! 🍁

Re: Happy Canada Day 2019

Happy, happy Canada Day!  Why is everyone from Canada so nice?  I don't know, but it's true, at least here on BIC.

Bite and Lisa Watier are great, but I think my favorite Canadian find may be Marcelle.  Their facial products are great for sensitive skin, including the gel makeup remover.  And, they are very reasonably priced.

Jouviance

Yay thanks!!! Ill be sat on my balcony watching fireworks later :).  Not sure of favorite brand! Perhaps Bite!

@sabrinas if anyone asks me about my favorite Canadian brand, i dont even have to think.  Lush for sure!!! 😉

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!!  My current favourite Canadian skincare brand is the Ordinary! 

🇨🇦🇨🇦

@l8totheparty thank you for reminding me ... Lush and Ordinary 😉

Happy Canada Day to all of you beautiful Canadian sisters!  

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canadians!! BIC would not be the same without you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • CanadaDay_photo.jpg
  • 71uaA8zAXRtN
  • __oops sorry.jpg
testing