Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Get to know Commodity!

Did you know Commodity partners with the worldโ€™s most talented artisans? We allow them to freely formulate from their wildest dreams, most cherished memories and deepest desires to create a unisex collection of fragrances, body bars, and candles.

More feel-good news? When possible, we use sustainably sourced ingredients  in our productsโ€”none of which are ever tested on animals or contain animal byproduct. Oh, and youโ€™ll never encounter phthalates or parabens either.

With three collections to choose fromโ€”the rich, indulgent and luxurious Platinum Collection; the dark, complex and mysterious Black Collection; and the bright, fresh and uplifting White Collectionโ€”thereโ€™s guaranteed to be a scent or two (or three or four) that works for you.

Which Commodity fragrance are you most curious about?COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml (1).jpg

Re: Get to know Commodity!

Iโ€™m a huge fan, @Commodity. I didnโ€™t know the brand prior to becoming a Sephora shopper, and now Iโ€™m always excited to see a new Commodity release. 

One of the most interesting and lovely purchases Iโ€™ve ever made from Sephora is the Commodity Storybook Fragrance gift set. It was a gift to myself because I wanted to learn more about fragrance components and the brand. It did not disappoint. I had such a nice experience comparing the different fragrances and learning which ones I preferred. 

I never liked floral fragrances before Commodity. But when the brand adds floral notes, like in Nectar, the result is so clean and crisp that I find myself naturally gravitating toward it. 

Mimosa was my โ€œgatewayโ€ Commodity fragrance, but now the skyโ€™s the limit. 

Re: Get to know Commodity!

There is nothing better than reading comments like yours @PinkEvergreen! We are so happy to hear about your discovery of Commodity. Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ’•

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • COMMODITY NECTAR 100ml (1).jpg
testing