Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Flash Shipping

How come flash shipping is not available to your Canadian Customers? Through Canada Post ExpressPost we could have our packages in a much more timely manner, I find the 2-4 business day shipping actually takes6-8 business days (even living in a major City) and I would happily pay more to have my items the same week I order them, especially for things that are not available in store.

RE: Flash Shipping

After reading about the low quality of the Flash shipping US Sephora customers are experiencing (packages being thrown, left on the sidewalk, not being delivered at all), I’m pretty happy with my free shipping situation. I live in a small city and during non-peak times (sales/holidays), my packages get gently placed on my doorstep within 3-6 business days. My delivery guy is awesome and I wouldn’t want to change a thing because nothing ever comes broken. After 80+ packages, the worst that has happened has been a shampoo bottle that leaked a bit. Yet I read from our US friends that they regularly get shattered palettes 😐

Definitely a good point 🙂

Flash Shipping

I live in Alberta north of Edmonton and I really do not like how Sephora advertises 2-4 day shipping when it takes 2-3 weeks. Not cool. But that could also be a Canada Post issue. Urg

Flash Shipping

I live in Indiana and I'm rouge and before that paid for 2 day shipping....it takes 5 to 7 days to get my orders every single time.

What the? Have I just never clicked the delivery option?...

What the? Have I just never clicked the delivery option? I always thought it just said "Gift" not "Delivery Options"

RE: What the? Have I just never clicked the delivery option?...

Me too!! And it’s never been advertised that this is available, glad we found it!

Okay I don’t know if I missed it before or if this is new but you can upgrade your shipping

What?! I've NEVER seen that before

What?! I've NEVER seen that before
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
testing