Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Sephora made the switch from Canada Post to FedEx for online purchases in Canada. This is inconvenient and inefficient for Canadians who are not home during delivery hours/cannot have orders delivered to work. The nearest FedEx depot to me is a 30 minute drive if there’s no traffic.Missing a delivery with Canada Post meant walking down the street to get my package. As a Rouge customer the free shipping isn’t worth it now. I won’t be ordering online and will likely shop elsewhere.

RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

I placed an order during the sale and it looks like it’s coming with Canada post 😞 wish it was fedex cause it’s eta is forever from now.

Me too. I wish it was fedex because my Canada post parcels automatically get carded without a delivery attempt and without a notice card even left. I just check my status and that’s the only way I know it’s in town... 😞

Re: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

It looks like we may not have a choice folks if CP goes on strike on Monday. I'm greatful we have FedEx as an option.

Don't like Fedex too! I called 3 times and asked where exactly to leave a package, they just left it by front door withconstruction workers 20m away. I got thm, but...prefer Cp. I emailed about it to customer service they said they work with Fedex now.(((

i hate fedex!! slowest delivery in the entire world. bring back canada post please!! 😭😭

I have had some packages delivered by fedex and some by CP and I find the fedex packages get here faster and they leave it on my doorstep if I’m not home.

At this point I would rather have FedEx deliever. My order from Oct 8 isnt expected until Oct 16 via CP. Thats RIDICULOUS.

8 days is a long time? Lol. That’s like regular expedited shipping for folks in Newfoundland. During the strike it was literally months.

I'm in Toronto. My last order wasn't by Canada Post but some courier service.  Don't think it was Fed Ex. It just was pushed though my mail slot.

When it was Canada Post, it would ship quickly but this time it took days to leave the warehouse.

It came wrapped in a bubble envelope with an odd return address.  No mention of it being form Sephora.  I didn't like the wrapping at all.

Maybe this is just in case of a postal strike?  Hoping that's the case.

@jeannie11 I received a package just like the one you described yesterday, and later received another package from CP (same as usual with the box) but they had the same return address. I just had a lipstick in the bubble wrap (with samples). 

I hope it’s not a permanent thing. I got an order from the the last sale and it was delivered by fedex. Then I placed another order a week later and got it delivered by Canada post. 

Definitely prefer Canada post as they hold on to ur package for 15 days and the nearest location is 5mins from my place. 😍

I just had the worst experience ever because of this. FedEx won't deliver to my building because they can't get in. They only deliver during reg business hours and I work full time, 8-4. I called them to see if I could pick it up at their location and they said, sure, we can have it for pick at ____[next town over]____ tomorrow. I said, "uh, excuse me, but that's an hour away" and they said there was no other location in my town. I contacted Sephora, explaining the issue and got a reply back saying, "it looks like they'll attempt delivery one more time tomorrow, if you don't get it by then let us know :)" so obviously they didn't even read the email??!!

I called Fed EX AGAIN, and the employee said again that there was no local FedEx location for me. I asked if I could have it delivered to my moms house. They said no but, "oh wait, you can pick it up at this address". I googled the address and got a weird warehouse that wasn't even listed as a location on the FedEx website. Drove 30 minutes to get there and had to ring a bell and stand in a massive empty warehouse while a FedEx employee grabbed my lonely Sephora box off a table. I won't be ordering online again, it's just not worth the headache.

Why didn’t you just have them deliver it to your work or a family member ? 

RE: Re: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Good I’m not the only one who has emailed Sephora and got a reply that clearly indicates they didn’t read the email.

i don't know why but I've only got deliveries from canada post. maybe it's region specific?

Same.  I've only ever received packages via Canada Post.  I didn't even realise they could be shipped by another carrier.   I feel so badly for those who have such a terrible time with their FedEx deliveries.  😞 

I agree, possibly just where you live. I just started shopping with Sephora, and have had 4 deliveries since August, and another on the way (I’ve become just a little obsessed!!), they’ve all been Canada Post.

I got a FedEd delivery last month, it was left outside my condo...not impressed. My next order came by CP and I was happy. Then my order this week is through FedEx and it's a big expensive one so I'm worried about it getting left somewhere. Plus it went from arriving today to next Tuesday 😞

What?! I haven’t ordered online since April and didn’t know this was a thing! I just placed an order not even an hour ago to a P.O. Box at my local Canada Post. Does this mean I’m going to have an issue?!

Re: RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

@Snglbug If the address you used is a P.O. Box, your order will ship with Canada Post. 

Conversation Stats
testing