Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm not shipped to Canada now???

So I wanted to restock  from Christmas and it says under my loves section my Pharmacy Green clean cleansing balm is not available to ship to Canada.  WHAT???  They still have the clearly green but I find it doesn't work quite as good as the green clean.  Does anyone know what is going on with that?  So disappointing as that was my go to.

Re: Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm not shipped to Canada now???

I know 😩😩😩 Living in Canada SUCKS for retail. How on earth can they not sell their most popular product in a major first world country? Are things That Bad?! I emailed them inquiring as to wtf is going on, so we’ll see…Farmacy doesn’t ship to Canada either. I have noticed that sometimes items suddenly appears as “no longer ships to Canada” in my loves list, only to reappear as normal a few months later.

Here’s to hoping another holy grail doesn’t bite the post pandemic dust 😮💨

Re: Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm not shipped to Canada now???

@Rbreznik i find theres been a bunch of products lately that have said they dont ship to canada! i dont know if that means theyre discontinued or for some reason are no longer allowed to be sold here...could it be an ingredient thing? maybe something that's newly banned here? i honestly dont know, but ive been noticing this too!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing